PDA

View Full Version : If i project during the day will it be day in the astral?

Sapient
20th August 2007, 07:37 PM
like if i project at night will it be night in the astral..?

Tom
20th August 2007, 07:57 PM
William Buhlman (http://www.out-of-body.com/) recommends projecting during the day because it will be day in the RTZ where you may find yourself. He said so during an interview on the Art Bell radio show that he did a couple of years ago. Art Bell was saying that he had found going out-of-body at night to not be to his liking, and William Buhlman said that if he tried during the day he would be much happier with the results because he would be able to see better and there would be fewer potentially disturbing shadows. Even if you project at night, though, things will tend to be brighter than they would normally be and you will find it easier to see where you are going. William Buhlman said that sometimes he finds himself out of body before he has even realized that he successfully separated from his body and he has gotten used to checking for things like being able to see better than he should be able to normally.

rtky
24th August 2007, 04:32 PM
If i project during the day will it be day in the astral

Yes, Robert Bruce says the same in his book. It will be day in RTZ.

Three_Nails
24th August 2007, 06:48 PM
Yeah. My first projection was a night. And it was pretty scary. Daylight would be so much cooler to at least start with. I enjoyed my night-time projection after I got to a lit part of the house, but in the beginning, it was creepy.

CFTraveler
24th August 2007, 07:09 PM
I personally prefer to project right before dawn. It's still dark when I get out, but if I time it correctly (seldom, I know) I'll get to watch the dawn from a higher vantage. Beautiful!

Sapient
25th August 2007, 01:03 PM
I personally prefer to project right before dawn. It's still dark when I get out, but if I time it correctly (seldom, I know) I'll get to watch the dawn from a higher vantage. Beautiful!

Wouldn't that count as proof of OOBE's lol..I mean your body can't see the sun in the house right?