PDA

View Full Version : The Third Eye

Sapient
20th August 2007, 10:10 PM
Hello , I can stimulate this part of energy very very strongely. what i mean is i can feel some my chakras basically even when im working walking etc..i can feel them intensely strong by just focusing on that point for a few seconds is this a good thing ? I can feel some of them about 100 times stronger than others do i need to work on the ones that i can't feel as strong?
Also do i need to work all seven chakras or will working a few of them be enough?..

Another thing when i am laying in my bed trying to get an OBE or come close..i can keep my mind awake and focus on certain things but i keep catching my mind trying to wonder off..is this also normal and do i need to learn to control this aswell?

Sapient
20th August 2007, 10:14 PM
Also it seems when i focus on these energies i can feel a very very large amount of energy or feelings? ..in my chest when i am focusing on the heart chakra and stomach chakra.kinda like an explosion of warmth inside the chest?. not really a warmth but a pure sensation of joy/love/happiness etc..i think its hard to explain.but im sure you know what im trying to say..thanks!

journyman161
20th August 2007, 10:52 PM
I think maybe you need to do some reading of NEW & see how Robert Bruce suggests you go about things. There are possible hazards in working specifically on a particular chakra that can be avoided if you work mainly on the lower ones. Go to http://www.astraldynamics.com & read the NEW tutorial.

Sapient
20th August 2007, 10:59 PM
I think maybe you need to do some reading of NEW & see how Robert Bruce suggests you go about things. There are possible hazards in working specifically on a particular chakra that can be avoided if you work mainly on the lower ones. Go to http://www.astraldynamics.com & read the NEW tutorial.

thank you!

astalguitar419
7th September 2007, 09:13 PM
try chanting "there is no skin" and focus on those words. also i would recommed finding a free hypnosis script and hypnotize your self to astral project better. theres free scripts for obe. just tape your self reading the script in a calm voice with relaxing music in the backround. sometimes i get sharp pains in my third eye but they don't hurt. its really hard to explan. gl and peace