PDA

View Full Version : Advice RE: Hemi-Sync and the PAPI Program

monkbiker
24th August 2007, 05:28 PM
I posted this in another forum on this board. After I did, I noticed THIS forum so I thought I'd copy my post and add it in here as well - just because I'm very interested in getting some feedback and a little advice.

I just received Hemi-Sync support for Journeys Out of the Body CD's. In the packet, there was an advertisement for the Practical Astral Projection Intensive (PAPI) sessions. I understand that the next round of sessions are due to begin 9/8/07.

I was under the impression that these CD's would guide me through the projection process. I haven't listened to them yet - I just got them in the mail today!

I've been trying to project for more years than I care to admit to. I'm not complaining. I'm sure my difficulty is probably due to my inability to relax and concentrate more than anything else. I was hoping that the CD's would help me attain a conscious OBE. I'd be willing to bet that I'm projecting regularly, (at night) but I'm just not remembering anything when I wake up in the morning.

September 8th is rapidly approaching. I wouldn't mind enrolling for the on-line course, but maybe the CD's will help me through the process by themselves.

I'm looking for a little advice here.

Does it seem reasonable to begin the process myself using the CD's, give it a month or two or six, and if I'm still having trouble THEN enroll for the Academy?

Or would it maybe be more expedient to just go ahead and sign up for the course right now? The PAPI course is not a trivial investment, financially speaking. I've just invested a fair amount of money in the CD's and don't want to jump into spending more money right away, if it's not strictly necessary. Then again, I've been trying to have a conscious OBE since 1975 so $350 (US) isn't out of the question.

Another question is - are the classes held live? In other words, must I be available to log in and listen to the lesson at a particular time? Or are the classes recorded so that I can log in and play them at my convenience?

Korpo
24th August 2007, 06:09 PM
Does it seem reasonable to begin the process myself using the CD's, give it a month or two or six, and if I'm still having trouble THEN enroll for the Academy?

Far from wanting to ruin Robert's source of income, it is up to you. You have the CDs now, they are a tool on their own. Robert adds his own expertise on top of this.

If you feel you need more than the CDs themselves and since you say you are keen, you could invest the money, and from Robert's works before it is surely a wise decision.

If the money is a too big investment for you already, it might however be wise to first try your luck with the CDs on your own.

Having said that I am the guy who spent serious money on Monroe's Gateway series even when I was a college student and did not have it. :lol:

I hope some of the people that took part in the first PAPI will tell you of their experiences to help you decide.

Oliver

CFTraveler
24th August 2007, 07:16 PM
See my reply in the other thread. ps. I edited the title. :lol:

monkbiker
25th August 2007, 07:42 AM
Thank you for your prompt, thoughtful and courteous replies.

As far as the title, what'd I do, misspell PAPI?

:lol:

You wrote 'PAP' as in 'papsmear'. :shock:

journyman161
25th August 2007, 09:27 AM
I would advise getting started on the CD's & also the MAP program. As far as I was concerned, the value in PAPI comes from being online with Robert & others to help through some of the things that happen while projecting or doing NEW. To get the most bang-for-buck, you need to be well into these processes to know where you actually need help within the time of the course.

Definitely worth doing but I'd think that for a new starter in NEW & MAP, the value of the PAPI course would be lessened.

monkbiker
27th August 2007, 11:40 AM
Does anyone have any specifics on what the goals / objectives are for Robert Monroe's "Condition A", "Condition B" etc.?