PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to know if this is a lucid dream.

jollybear
25th August 2007, 01:48 AM
Ok, i feel this might have been a lucid dream, but i want to make sure so im seeking verification. I never had this happen to be before in a dream. I went to bed around 11:00 at night, and i was asleep for about an hour then i had this dream where hands where tickling me under my armpits, and i was laghing in the dream. Now the strange thing is i PHYSICALLY felt the tickling, i did not just feel it in the dream, but physically felt it. Also i was awar i was dreaming as well. Next i tried to physically move, not just move in the dream, but physically move because i was being tickled, but i could not physically move in my bed, which sorta alarmed me, however i remembered the books instructions that i can will or induce the out of body experiance through lucidity. So i tried that, i willed it, i came out, and went into the kitchen, then i saw hundreds of people comming through the walls, then i was like "whoooeee, little to much people in here for me, time to jump back in" then i did that, and i physically woke up amedietely after, and it was about 12:15 around. Now i feel that i did not have an actual out of body experiance, but a dream OF an out of body experiance, however, was this full lucidity?

Also one more question while im at it, why is it that i feel anormous energy pressure in my brow center and crown center and in my temples, and the other centers i feel them, but the lowest center is my base center, i feel the least amount of energy in the base, but i feel the most in my brow and crown. Like unbelievable amounts. Why is it not as much in the base? Does everyone get the same thing where the brow is stronger then the base or any other center?

Also one more question. Its about the affirmations. The affirmation "each dayi make time to complete my energy work. I recognize hidden opportunities for meditation. The pieces of my life fall into place, freeing obstacles that prevent my quiet time." I personally feel for me saying this affirmation is erelevent simply because instead of saying that, i actually DO that, i do take the time to do the medetation. So wouldent saying that be a wast of time, since i could say a affirmation that actually has more relevence such as "i am a spirit in a body, i have power, potantial to seperate from my body, i am seperating, i am going to lucid dream, i will remember". Isent this speaking faith? Isent the afirmations supose to be just about faith, not about reminding myself i have to do the exercises because i do the exercises without reminding myself. So when i speak the faith, that builds my confedence to keep my spirits up. Does this make sence, agree or desegree?

Am i on the right track or no?

CFTraveler
25th August 2007, 03:04 AM
Ok, i feel this might have been a lucid dream, but i want to make sure so im seeking verification. I never had this happen to be before in a dream. I went to bed around 11:00 at night, and i was asleep for about an hour then i had this dream where hands where tickling me under my armpits, and i was laghing in the dream. Now the strange thing is i PHYSICALLY felt the tickling, i did not just feel it in the dream, but physically felt it. Also i was aware i was dreaming as well. Next i tried to physically move, not just move in the dream, but physically move because i was being tickled, but i could not physically move in my bed, which sorta alarmed me, however i remembered the books instructions that i can will or induce the out of body experiance through lucidity. So i tried that, i willed it, i came out, and went into the kitchen, then i saw hundreds of people comming through the walls, then i was like "whoooeee, little to much people in here for me, time to jump back in" then i did that, and i physically woke up amedietely after, and it was about 12:15 around. Now i feel that i did not have an actual out of body experiance, but a dream OF an out of body experiance, however, was this full lucidity? Lucidity just means knowing that you are dreaming. So it seems you were lucid. The fact that you didn't immediately wake up when you became lucid I suppose would make it 'full'. However, that's a matter of interpretation. BTW, I think you had a real OBE. It probably degenerated into a dream, but that's debatable. One way to know if is you interacted with your surroundings. Did you touch things, or did your hands go through stuff? That's one thing to check if you're not sure. After all, reality fluctuations do happen if you have low energy.

Also one more question while im at it, why is it that i feel anormous energy pressure in my brow center and crown center and in my temples, and the other centers i feel them, but the lowest center is my base center, i feel the least amount of energy in the base, but i feel the most in my brow and crown. Like unbelievable amounts. Why is it not as much in the base? Does everyone get the same thing where the brow is stronger then the base or any other center? Prob. because you live in the twenty-first century. You see, the type of society we live in nowadays isn't very 'grounded', unless you're an organic farmer, or a carpenter, or something that is connected to the earth. But most likely you're a student, or the type of work you do involves thinking, as opposed to doing in a physical way. So just by doing the things we do we get our higher functions 'on', so working them just stimulates them even more. Try doing more grounding, work on your base chakra. And yes, it's common most of the time.

Also one more question. Its about the affirmations. The affirmation "each dayi make time to complete my energy work. I recognize hidden opportunities for meditation. The pieces of my life fall into place, freeing obstacles that prevent my quiet time." I personally feel for me saying this affirmation is erelevent simply because instead of saying that, i actually DO that, i do take the time to do the medetation. So wouldent saying that be a wast of time, since i could say a affirmation that actually has more relevence such as "i am a spirit in a body, i have power, potantial to seperate from my body, i am seperating, i am going to lucid dream, i will remember". Isent this speaking faith? Isent the afirmations supose to be just about faith, not about reminding myself i have to do the exercises because i do the exercises without reminding myself. So when i speak the faith, that builds my confedence to keep my spirits up. Does this make sence, agree or desegree?

Am i on the right track or no? Depends. If you don't think you need the motivation to do the work, then I suppose it's ok to change the motivation of the affirmations to what can benefit you-remembering your dreams, becoming lucid, being relaxed and aware, whatever you feel you need. Remember, nothing is written in stone. :lol:

jollybear
26th August 2007, 05:19 PM
I dont recall touching anything, but i might have. I know my hands did not go through walls. So maby it was a dream of an out of body experiance then? Or do you still think it was an out of body experiance?

I read somewhere, not in the map program but somewhere else that flying dreams are allways lucid dreams. I had one of those a few days ago. Whats your view on that?

Also im wondering how does the energy rising through body awarness give you more energy? I find i dont feel more energyzed after i do the exercises, i simply just feel energy tinglings in the areas of my body that i focus on. But to feel energyzed i find i have to eat lots of protien and fruits and healthy foods and exercise. Whats your take on this?

CFTraveler
26th August 2007, 05:31 PM
I read somewhere, not in the map program but somewhere else that flying dreams are allways lucid dreams. I had one of those a few days ago. Whats your view on that? No- lucidity has nothing to do with flying. It is a good way to become lucid, because if you realize you're not supposed to fly and yet are doing it, you may come to the realization you are dreaming, and then become lucid.

Lucidity only means you know you are dreaming. Nothing more, nothing less.

jollybear
26th August 2007, 07:00 PM
Also im wondering how does the energy rising through body awarness give you more energy? I find i dont feel more energyzed after i do the exercises, i simply just feel energy tinglings or sensations in the areas of my body that i focus on. But to feel energyzed i find i have to eat lots of protien and fruits and healthy foods and exercise. Whats your take on this?