PDA

View Full Version : Pulsing Heart Chakra

Rhone
26th August 2007, 02:49 PM
I'm quite familir--from my many (failed) OBE attempts--with the sensation of my heart chakra pulsing. But usually I would only feel it pulse while trying an exit technique (e.g. rope).

Lately, though (I'm going through a resurgence in my energy work after being focused on physical stuff for a while), I've experienced my heart chakra pulsing with just about any kind of meditation or energy work I do.

If I'm doing a full body circuit, once I get relaxed and settled into it I start feeling the heart chakra pulse.

If I'm practicing healing (like Pranic Healing or Quantum Touch), I feel my heart chakra pulse once I'm relaxed and settled into it. Though with the Pranic Healing I only feel it when I'm energizing, not when I'm "sweeping".

A combination of relaxation, mental stillness, and energy movement seems to trigger it, even if I'm not purposely involving the heart chakra in the energy movement. On a couple occasions, however, I've felt it pulsing even just from meditating and holding my mind clear, without consciously moving energy.

Not surprisingly, I stop feeling the pulsing when I am done with the energy work or meditation and start moving my physical body again, however last night was an exception. Before going to bed last night I tried a meditation called the 12 Color Meditation from Supercharging Quantum Touch (http://www.amazon.com/dp/1556436548/ref=s9_asin_image_1-1966_p/104-7493415-1743925?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=11J9BE4SQEJ5JBBJTXZZ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=278240701&pf_rd_i=507846) (which I would strongly recommend for anyone interested in Quantum Touch, BTW--it does assume you already know the basic techniques from Richard Gordon's Quantum Touch book, though).

After the meditation my heart chakra continued to pulse even when I stood up from my chair to walk to bed. It continued while I was lying down trying to sleep (which isn't normal for me). I slept for maybe a half hour and woke up with some cold symptoms that came out of nowhere (one nostril congested and an itch in my throat that forced me to cough repeatedly) and my heart chakra still racing. I got up to get some water and then went back to bed, and eventually the heart chakra pulsing subsided and I slept well the rest of the night. I woke up this morning with no trace of the cold symptoms.

I've heard of cold symptoms like that happening as part of energy healing, but it took me by surprise anyway because I have practiced a fair amount of Pranic Healing, QT, and Reiki on myself without giving myself such symptoms before.

Anyway, all of that leads to my question: What's going on with my heart chakra, and is it something I should continue with (e.g. a symptom of positive development) or is it something I should worry about (e.g. it's being overworked)? I don't think I'm overdoing the energy work--I tend to do stuff for maybe 5 (common) to 20 (less common) minutes at a time, no more than two or three times per day.

White Wolf
26th August 2007, 03:46 PM
Can't really speak about the heart chakra, but I was doing a bit of meditation/energy work/clearing in the wee hours yesterday too and felt a stikingly similar sensation.

I've been having a bit trouble focusing on my energy work. For several days, I haven't felt much by way of energy movement sensations or vibrations when I'd try and find blockages. Well, to make a long stroy short, I was experimenting with a visualization technique, where I would connect all my known energy centers into a huge complex grid like structure and try to charge/pulse/harmonize/syncronize them all to the same frequency, whilest I concentrated on purging my body of darkness/negativity/blokages/defects. At the same time, I was maintain what little concentration I had left on a moving point outside my body to try and produce energy movement senation, as I heard from somewhere, maybe RB, that projection attempts can improve energetic development.

Well, after some unknown mesure of time, I started to feel results and then immediately, I felt a rush of energy to what I can only describe as a column like energetic structure that was made up of more than the primary centers, storage centers, and a huge complex that filled a non-dimensional (imagine what you head would feel like if it were mary poppin's hand bag, and get the idea) area located along the most of the interior of my skull.

Well, when this happened it held for a moment then quickly colapsed and energy rushed to my navel storgae area. In it's wake, was a clean/clear/healthy/vitality along the whole of that column. And a hugely distracting itching in my throat that was very very dificult to ignore, and impossible to ground or disolve. I felt its presense pulling me back to wakefulness, despite by best efforts.

Then last night, I was working on some other supporting structures that felt blocked in the remained of my head, near my ear, along areas of my temple, along the top of my spine/neck and various areas in between. After about an hour, I stopped and went outside to smoke and notice my upper throat/lymth node area was swollon like I has a had an allergic reaction. It was puffy, not not sore, and my node weren't swollen either. I looked in the mirror and it really looked like I had gained wieght on my face/next area in the course of an hour. I found this a little diconcerting to say the least. I stayed up for a while longer and the cold-like swelling went down somewhat. My heart area seemed to also have a dull pain.

Sometime before I went to bed, it occured to me that something important might happen tonight. I piddled around and finally found my way into bed, and closed my eyes for a good nights sleep. I awoke 2 hours later, completely re-energized with relatively vivid recall of a dream where I had projected as flew all across the world to various places and even had conscious control except at the very beginning. It appears as though, I woke up in my dream and realized it as such and took control from there.

Just what I was needing, as I was getting a little frustraed on being able to project or even remember my dreams consistantly or able to feel much sensation during energy work.

I don't know if any of this helps or sound familiar, but I felt compelled to share this experience for whatever reason. I hope it helps.

Aunt Clair
2nd September 2007, 09:48 PM
I'm quite familir--from my many (failed) OBE attempts--with the sensation of my heart chakra pulsing. But usually I would only feel it pulse while trying an exit technique (e.g. rope).

Lately, though (I'm going through a resurgence in my energy work after being focused on physical stuff for a while), I've experienced my heart chakra pulsing with just about any kind of meditation or energy work I do.

If I'm doing a full body circuit, once I get relaxed and settled into it I start feeling the heart chakra pulse.

If I'm practicing healing (like Pranic Healing or Quantum Touch), I feel my heart chakra pulse once I'm relaxed and settled into it. Though with the Pranic Healing I only feel it when I'm energizing, not when I'm "sweeping".

A combination of relaxation, mental stillness, and energy movement seems to trigger it, even if I'm not purposely involving the heart chakra in the energy movement. On a couple occasions, however, I've felt it pulsing even just from meditating and holding my mind clear, without consciously moving energy.

Not surprisingly, I stop feeling the pulsing when I am done with the energy work or meditation and start moving my physical body again, however last night was an exception. Before going to bed last night I tried a meditation called the 12 Color Meditation from Supercharging Quantum Touch (http://www.amazon.com/dp/1556436548/ref=s9_asin_image_1-1966_p/104-7493415-1743925?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=11J9BE4SQEJ5JBBJTXZZ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=278240701&pf_rd_i=507846) (which I would strongly recommend for anyone interested in Quantum Touch, BTW--it does assume you already know the basic techniques from Richard Gordon's Quantum Touch book, though).

After the meditation my heart chakra continued to pulse even when I stood up from my chair to walk to bed. It continued while I was lying down trying to sleep (which isn't normal for me). I slept for maybe a half hour and woke up with some cold symptoms that came out of nowhere (one nostril congested and an itch in my throat that forced me to cough repeatedly) and my heart chakra still racing. I got up to get some water and then went back to bed, and eventually the heart chakra pulsing subsided and I slept well the rest of the night. I woke up this morning with no trace of the cold symptoms.

I've heard of cold symptoms like that happening as part of energy healing, but it took me by surprise anyway because I have practiced a fair amount of Pranic Healing, QT, and Reiki on myself without giving myself such symptoms before.

Anyway, all of that leads to my question: What's going on with my heart chakra, and is it something I should continue with (e.g. a symptom of positive development) or is it something I should worry about (e.g. it's being overworked)? I don't think I'm overdoing the energy work--I tend to do stuff for maybe 5 (common) to 20 (less common) minutes at a time, no more than two or three times per day.

The sunstone is the energy storage centre of the chest having the yellow solar plexus and the green heart chakras within it . This is the pump of the energy body, as Robert Bruce writes.Phenomenal changes occur within this centre as the energy body develops .

The sunstone will increase in girth and a core will form on the centre of the chest opening outward . A reciprocal core will occur at the back of the energy body which is a major purge of energy .

From this vertical core on the chest , a kanda will be manifested secondary only to the ones at the crown and the perineum . In time Kundalini will develop here also .

A horizontal core will also manifest which will becomes increasingly sophisticated and comples over time . Initially it is a disc with 1, 2, 4, then 8 spokes forming then a wheel of life . From the centre will occur a sphere which will then double and form a moving pulsing orb .

This orb becomes very large and during this time I think it is most likely that your symptoms will occur .

The orb will be seen to move about like a gyroscope then no longer on a vertical or horizontal axis alone but wobbling in a pattern

The wheel manifests tiny energy centres at the end of each spoke of the wheel . The spokes themselves begin with one elemental nature and become increasingly more complex also with rainbow striped energy pathways of a 4 elemental nature .

Then the orb doubles with a film of akasha running through it which acts like a mirror doubling the energy within the wheel can then split when trance is entered causing a smaller wheel of 4 energy centres to rise and another to sink within the cauldron .