PDA

View Full Version : What happened? Strange light

Cal
28th August 2007, 02:53 PM
Hi people, I've got a quick question I'm hoping someone could shed a little light on.

The other day I was in my kitchen, I was walking but focused and my brow center was slightly active. Then for a split second I clearly saw infront of me a very bright silvery white light shoot downwards onto a peice of paper knocking it off the table. The light vanished the instant it touched the paper, it lasted only a fraction of a second but it was right infront of me and I saw it clearly.

Can anyone help me understand this?

Thanks
Cal

chips
30th August 2007, 07:26 AM
this is a toughy..do u think the paper could be important in any way? what's the paper about?

Cal
30th August 2007, 11:53 PM
this is a toughy..do u think the paper could be important in any way? what's the paper about?

There wasn't anything on the paper at all, and it was pretty small, it was just a meaningless bit of paper I forgot to throw away.

Could it have anything to do with my brow center? It's getting more and more active lately , this morning I could see to the sides with my eyes closed while light pulsed towards the middle following the shape of the room I was in.

Any ideas?

chips
31st August 2007, 09:56 AM

There wasn't anything on the paper at all, and it was pretty small, it was just a meaningless bit of paper I forgot to throw away.

Could it have anything to do with my brow center? It's getting more and more active lately , this morning I could see to the sides with my eyes closed while light pulsed towards the middle following the shape of the room I was in.

Any ideas?
i cant really give much of what i think about this..yeah it seems to me it has something to do with your brow center... are you really good at energy manipulation? it seems weird to me that your energy would manifest itself so randomly and hit a peice of paper.

Cal
31st August 2007, 11:42 AM
I don't manipulate my energy, this is is happening on it's own. My brow and crown centers are active near enough all the time, they recently just flared up and haven't stopped.

I didn't know it was my energy, it could have been anyone or anythings for all I know.

Can I ask what make you sure it has something to do with my brow center? Isn't that just for viewing?

Cal

CFTraveler
31st August 2007, 04:02 PM
Can I ask what make you sure it has something to do with my brow center? Isn't that just for viewing?

Cal

Maybe because you suggested it first?

Any ideas?

chips
3rd September 2007, 04:37 AM
well, from what i've read, when chakra's are activated and worked on, psychic abilites can sometimes strenghten and randomly manifest. and..i didnt say i was sure that it had to do with your brow center. but, like CFT said, you suggested it.

DM*Cubic
3rd September 2007, 09:48 AM
This sounds like some trite Zen-master BS, but I'm feeling inspired and penetrating tonight, so brace yourself: the only way for you to understand this event is to situate it in the web of meaning that surrounds you. Listen for meaning - you see with your third eye but you do not listen with your third ear. As soon as you listen with your third ear your third eye will penetrate the doubt you have regarding this event's meaning.

Tell me if this sounds like BS to you though, honestly.

Cal
5th October 2007, 07:53 PM
This sounds like some trite Zen-master BS, but I'm feeling inspired and penetrating tonight, so brace yourself: the only way for you to understand this event is to situate it in the web of meaning that surrounds you. Listen for meaning - you see with your third eye but you do not listen with your third ear. As soon as you listen with your third ear your third eye will penetrate the doubt you have regarding this event's meaning.

Tell me if this sounds like BS to you though, honestly.

I understand what you are saying, I too am used to saying things that sound like zen riddles. I have only a tiny fraction of experience regarding consciously hearing from my "third ear", and it leaves me with some uncertainty as to how to proceed with what you suggest.

However, it made perfect sense to me, thanks.