PDA

View Full Version : What's happening to me?

Cal
28th August 2007, 11:57 PM
My crown and brow center are always active. I feel like I have static electricity all over my hair. Sometimes it feels like things are falling onto my head. I see aura colours all the time, I can't actually see auras naturally, but colours almost always have their aura colour glowing lightly over it.

My awareness of myself has increase to the point I am aware of myself (mind, body AND soul) as one single multi-dimensional sphere of energy. I have gained an inner body awareness, just inside and under my physical body. I also have developed an outer awareness above and slightly forward of my physical.

I can use this inner body awareness to slow down time (or my perception of it), everything including me becomes like a thick liquid flowing through time. I can also use this inner awareness to put myself into trance instantly.

The outer awareness speeds time up, I can make everything speed up really fast, including myself and my mind. I don't have to alter time with this though, if I focus solely on my body while holding time still I feel like I'm being lifted up and forwards, I'm so much lighter and I walk with chest out and head held high as though I'm lifted from just above and infront. If I push this even further I can focus further I can relinquish control of my physical body to my subconscious. Everything including me feels so light and small, and everything just happens around me.

When tranced I have no doubts if I do this I will project instantly. I can project my hands at will as it is, but I have much more awareness of them than any other part of my body, but my awareness is growing everyday.

I don't need to be sat with my closed to these things, I'm not one for meditation, all is done fully consciously.

Another thing is this crazy waving sensation running through my body. It's like my spine has turned into a snake. These beautiful waves flow through my whole body, I move like a tai chi master and can fight like one as well. My subconscious takes over automatically, it just comes from me on instinct, a beautiful flowing spiraling perfect deflection. I find my hands flowing towards things and gracefully touching them and doing whatever I'm doing using the perfect amount of pressure in every touch. I have never in my life practiced tai chi or martial arts, and after only two or three days of growing awareness this happens.

When I lift my head back, and align all my energy centers the waving down my spine can become very strong. I can't relax, it takes over and I stand slowly spiraling my hips and spine (not to a point it looks stupid though).

I just want to know whats happening to me.

Thanks
Cal

CFTraveler
29th August 2007, 12:09 AM
I hate to say it but another poster had a similar experience and he called it 'depersonalization'. I wouldn't know, but your description is at least similar to his experiences.
If this is problematic I suggest doing as much grounding as you can, in every way possible. If not, enjoy, but be careful.

Cal
29th August 2007, 12:23 AM
But what is it? Can you point me to the post you mentioned?

How can I be careful? I'm not doing this it's happening to me? I don't meditate or raise energy or anything, I usaed to a few years ago but I never got past the beginning stages due my ADD, I just couldn't focus on doing it. I mastered the basics of NEW, never managed to get a hang of the energy raising circuits and couldn't hold my mind clear for ten minutes before getting bored and moving on.

Also what is grounding and how can this be dangerous?

Thanks
Cal

CFTraveler
29th August 2007, 01:45 PM
But what is it? Can you point me to the post you mentioned?

How can I be careful? I'm not doing this it's happening to me? I don't meditate or raise energy or anything, I usaed to a few years ago but I never got past the beginning stages due my ADD, I just couldn't focus on doing it. I mastered the basics of NEW, never managed to get a hang of the energy raising circuits and couldn't hold my mind clear for ten minutes before getting bored and moving on.

Also what is grounding and how can this be dangerous?

Thanks
Cal I couldn't find the quote that specifically explained what it was, but there is a mention of it in this post: viewtopic.php?t=1083& (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=1083&)
I'm pretty sure you can google it in Wikipedia, but my 'layperson's explanation' would be that you are dissociating from your perceptual filters- in other words, for some reason (and they could be many) you are perceiving physical reality as close as it is as possible, (which sounds good but it's not) and the perceptual filters that should be there are not doing the job.
To give you an example, if you stare at a stationary object long enough and the lighting is 'just right' you may perceive it as moving. It is not really moving, but your eyes, because of the way they work, see it as moving (due to light effects). Now, when the 'moving object' info gets to your brain, it filters the 'movement' out because it has learned previously from other cues that it's not supposed to be moving like that, and your brain sees it as stationary. In other words, when we move about in reality, there is a lot of stuff that our minds filter out because it is not necessary for normal everyday operation. It's like 'thinking about breathing'. We do it automatically, and if we started trying to do it on purpose, it could be very difficult, and luckily most of us can 'snap out of this' mode and go back to automatic breathing. In other words, the brain filters out much of perceptual 'reality' effects to keep us functioning.

Now enter the meditator, mind-expander, or someone who does psychoactive drugs- their awareness can get expanded, to the point that they start to notice 'reality fluctuations' in their perception, and can get quite entranced by the special effects that our five senses can give us. This can be dangerous for some folks, because for some reason, some can't snap out of it as easy as others, and then awareness can be their enemy, for some reason. And if they can't get out of that 'unprejudiced observer' mode, then a psychotic episode can happen. It's tricky, and I wouldn't know how to 'get out of that' mode.

I personally have toyed with it ('unprejudiced' observing, not drugs) after I read about it and it works- I have seen some pretty freaky stuff once I was 'tuned into' this type of perception. Luckily I remembered the warnings to not enjoy it too much so I quit doing it. (I think I described it in another post unrelated to your problem). That's what I meant when I said 'be careful' not about grounding but about getting too tangled up into your processes and falling down or getting hurt.

Grounding is any activity that ties you to mundane things- Taking a walk in nature, working with your hands (gardening) Eating a high protein meal, and if you meditate, only concentrating on your base chakra and your connection to the earth. Nothing dangerous with that.
I'm sure there are other things you could try, but I'd advise you talk to health care professional- other than this I have no idea.

Cal
31st August 2007, 01:06 AM
Hi CF, I read about depersonalization on wiki and I'm certain it's not that. Wiki says it's like you're an outside observer, looking at yourself and thoughts as though separate. I've nenver once felt separate, or depersonalized in any way.

However it it does a little like "kundalini syndrome" as described in one of the quotes in the post you linked to. I haven't done anything to raise kundalini and I don't really think my symptoms match enough.

I mean to make out that it's a bad thing, it's amazing, just a little scary because it's so profound and I never know what's coming next. I've tried searching the net for info on what happens to people when they get conscious control of each hemisphere but there's nothing at all.

So I'll just enjoy the ride, and hope for the best :)

Cal

CFTraveler
31st August 2007, 02:17 PM
Hi CF, I read about depersonalization on wiki and I'm certain it's not that. Wiki says it's like you're an outside observer, looking at yourself and thoughts as though separate. I've nenver once felt separate, or depersonalized in any way.

However it it does a little like "kundalini syndrome" as described in one of the quotes in the post you linked to. I haven't done anything to raise kundalini and I don't really think my symptoms match enough.

I mean to make out that it's a bad thing, it's amazing, just a little scary because it's so profound and I never know what's coming next. I've tried searching the net for info on what happens to people when they get conscious control of each hemisphere but there's nothing at all.

So I'll just enjoy the ride, and hope for the best :)

Cal That's the best attitude to take.
About Kundalini syndrome: It is thought that you have to do something to raise kundalini (or to awaken it) but it is not always the case. If you are naturally a person who is spiritually-oriented (like some people seem to be more than others) and practice a lot of introspection, is possible that you have done enough mental work to 'start things going' without realizing it. Most people that are traumatized by spiritual events, for lack of a better term, are because they don't know enough about what's happenning to them- so finding out about all these things is good IMO, and grounding is good even if you do want your K to rise- keeps your 'feet on the ground', so to speak.
I hope we can help make the ride as smooth as possible.