PDA

View Full Version : Anyone care to send healing?

ButterflyWoman
29th August 2007, 05:49 AM
My mother-in-law is a dear woman. Very opinionated, smart, normally very much a "get up and go" kind of woman. She has recently had a really bad accident, though, and shattered her femur, and she's finding the recovery very slow going and extremely painful at times. I can see her starting to really "wilt". She's the sort of person who "recharges" by being around other people, and she's normally very active, but she's currently not allowed to even put her foot on the floor, so you can imagine she doesn't get out much or carry on any of her normal activities. She's just really having a hard time of it. :(

I have a recent picture of her if that would help, and can provide some details (date of birth, name, etc.) if you need them. I don't want to post them in a public forum (for her privacy), but I'm happy to give them out via PM if someone would care to send some healing her way.

Oh, if it helps, and if you can get a target on me, she lives in the same house (her house, not mine, but it's a very big house, so it all works out). Just look for the somewhat older female presence here (I'm in my forties, redhead; she's in her sixties, grey haired). Ignore the two much younger female presences (ages 7 and 5, those are my daughters ;)).

I've been trying to do so, but I'm recovering from surgery and a surprise panic attack (took me totally without warning!) and I'm still feeling pretty scattered from all that, and, truth be told, I'm not a very good healer, anyway (much to my chagrin; perhaps one day, though).

Thank you to anyone who cares to participate. :)

Romero Cunha
3rd September 2007, 06:31 PM
Hello,
Though my time is very short, since you have no replies to your request, please send me the photo and name of your mother in law. I will assist your request.
My best regards.
Romero Cunha

Romero Cunha
3rd September 2007, 06:35 PM
Please send me a full body photo with your mother in law laying down in a bed. She should be dressed. White is the best, but any other clothing will work. Send me a high resolution picture. I will need to magnify it without loosing a lot of quality.

Romero Cunha