PDA

View Full Version : BOOK: X3 - Healing Entities and Aliens

Apex
16th October 2005, 04:14 AM
I figure this one will attract some attention.

The same friend who loaned me Astral Dynamics loaned me this book. I'm only 100 pages in so far (all of which I've read tonight), but I'll try to summarize what the book is about.

The book, by Adrian Dvir (who I heard died a few months back), says that aliens are here and have been here for some time. He says the aliens exist on a different dimension than ours. He says he is a medium for them (one of many others) to do healing in our dimension, since they prefer not to use technology to directly influence our dimension. The first few chapters are case studies of various healings he has assisted in.

The aliens, of which there are a variety, usually are of the form of 'greys' which a few of you have described experiences with. According to him, they're here to help via healing and subtle influencing of technological advances. The book goes on to explain The Council, which is an organization of advanced civilizations throughout the universe. Later it goes on to explain more about the aliens, but I haven't gotten this far yet.

What I find most interesting so far is that the atmosphere around here is that the greys are negs, and should be fended off if encountered. The author is strongly rooted in the idea that they're good spirited entities with good intentions.

The only distinctly shaky ground I've found in the book thus far is his poor description of dimensions. He says aliens exist in 6D, spirit guides on another plane, the recently departed on yet another plane, but not much other info (which may be explained later, I'll see). It could be that he just didn't know, and didn't bother to find out. But what I've read so far seems hardly in agreement with how I've learned of the planes from AD. I suppose you could say the recently deceased are in real-time, the aliens in astral, and the spirit guides in the spirit worlds. I'm not sure why aliens in the Astral would need invisible space ships on the planet surface. On that note, I'm not sure whether the ships are invisible because of the technology, or because of the existance in another dimension.

Anyway I figured I would see what you guys' opinions/viewpoints are of this, regardless of whether you've read the book or not.

Planet_Jeroen
16th October 2005, 09:12 AM
I'd think that if there are 'good aliens', there are also 'bad aliens'. I'm sure there are those who help us in saving the earth, and learning us new ways and those who are helping us in destroying the planet.

I'm also convinced that part of what we call aliens, are nothing more then our own thoughts taken shape due to the large numbers of people believing them.

With this I mean, that if enough people believe in a Satan, a God, and angels aligned with either good or evil, we are bound to encounter them on the astral planes in some form. With our thought, fears and things we think we now, we feed those images energy, and grant them a life of their own.

As a final remark on Greys I'd like to quote a native indian American chief:

If you talk to animals, they talk to you and learn to know eachother.
If you don't talk to them, you don't get to know them, and that which you don't know, you fear. That which you fear, you destroy.

This applies to more then just animals ;)

Regards,

Jeroen

Mr. Burns
31st December 2005, 03:01 AM
Although I haven't read the book in question, my take on the whole alien phenomenon is that of amusement. I believe that the current alien encounters are just a modern take on a much older occurance. Faery's still are and have for some time been described in similar situations (crop circles, abductions, changelings, rades, lighted halls rising from water or concealed within a hillside, mind control, OOBEs, healing, experimentation, general and specific mischief) for a European proclivity, as have various descriptions of uncountable other spirit beings been for those of Non-European association. Only since the beginnings of the space age have these things become intergalactic visitors on diplomatic/invasive missions from the other side of the galaxy (driving luminous spaceships no less). Dragons, devils, natural phenomena, government stooges, ghosts, goblins, elves, ogres, dwarves, pixies, brownies, sasquaches, animals half this/half that and more are all used to describe the beings' form. Each culture has its vocabulary for dealing with this. The one thing in common I've noticed is that of glamoury, or illusion. Whether by the self reflective nature of humans in a nonordinary reality, or design; aliens, faeries, or spirits present a tailored message with all the trimmings. Some are honest about it, some silent, some evasive. The elements of each description are largely symbolic like a dream yet strange like an enticement into an even more involved narrative. Accept the illusion as just that, and I would think reading between the lines would produce more value than creating a whole catalog of laws, alliances, protocols, and such. What's frustrating is that faerys' often communicate these stories with a veiled, secretive, or nonexistent intent. Maybe they have no reference to provide us or us, them. In this way they are, truly, alien.

9th March 2006, 07:58 PM
I like the saying of that Indian cheif. I used to have negative experiences involving aliens when I first started becoming aware of subtler energies, but through healing this has changed and I no longer have negative experiences with them. I've even had one incredible dream that involved a healing I did on a child who had been attacked by a large man and I was chanelling a healing by an alien fomr the pleiades.

But I agree with Mr. Burns as well, a lot of archetypes in different cultures mean the same thing... Another one would be Isis, Mother Mary, the Divine Feminine. They may be different stories but they represent the same thing to our subconsious.[/quote]

enoch
10th March 2006, 11:48 PM
I heard that aliens are using electromagnetic instruments in order to warp our brains into hallucinating our whole future. So much for the little guys landing on the white house lawn - they're now landing in our heads. It just seems more probable the more we discover ourselves.

CFTraveler
11th March 2006, 12:42 AM
Even though I'm no expert on any of this phenomenon, my experiences with it left me thinking that we don't really know what it's about. They could be archetypes, transdimensional entities (why not?) interplanetary visitors, whatever- They seem to be something different to everyone, and I don't even know if we will ever figure this out.

mick
12th March 2006, 02:57 AM
my experiences with it left me thinking that we don't really know what it's about. They could be archetypes, transdimensional entities (why not?) interplanetary visitors, whatever- They seem to be something different to everyone, and I don't even know if we will ever figure this out.
I know some people that have made it their lifes work to investigate UFOs/aliens and in their words putting a hard answer to it is an elusive goal. Many long term investigators do drift towards the paranormal as an explanation but add to that the accounts from a good number of people who although they believe their experiences to be a nuts and bolts episode also go on to develop psychic abilities. So both bases covered...
I have seen a good variety of shapes including the popular grays, at one time we were working with another group of people and they contacted us to say that we would get a visit from some grays shortly and they said they had a 'healing' orientation and were somewhat inquisitive. Sure enough... This all happened at a paranormal level.
At that time there were also some other types about but of course is all somewhat anecdotal. Oddly they seem to have specific roles.

But I agree with Mr. Burns as well, a lot of archetypes in different cultures mean the same thing... Another one would be Isis, Mother Mary, the Divine Feminine. They may be different stories but they represent the same thing to our subconsious.
This might be of interest albeit with somewhat of an alternate skew.
http://www.nccg.org/164Art-Nimrod.html