PDA

View Full Version : Pain from nervous breakdown

dslandolfe
30th August 2007, 06:02 AM
I'm trying to assess a condition in terms of both what it is and if my energy healer can help. When I was under a tremendous amount of stress about 8 months ago my energy body went all out of whack and I had severe stinging burning and itching all over my body. I would feel some energy rising from my feet up my body to the site of nerves where it would create a sharp pain like being stung by a bee or pricked by a needle. At the time I was having a nervous breakdown but now I've recovered and I'm still having the pain. Anyone have an idea what it is and what my energy healer might be able to do(she's reiki/shamanic).

star
30th August 2007, 12:42 PM
Thats interesting, can your friend see the symptoms? I have felt that way to a lesser degree and a friend of mine actually saw needles in my aura.

Mishell
30th August 2007, 02:02 PM
I have felt that way to a lesser degree and a friend of mine actually saw needles in my aura.

It can be very helpful to see what the "thing" is in the aura. You can even take it through to it's source. I have done this before with regards to psychic protection. Most of the time people do not know they are putting actual "things" into your energy field. But when they are there it can cause physical pain. At least this was my situation. I have pretty good luck with removing the "thing" that comes from someone else's anger and eliminating the pain I feel.