PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (NO SPOILERS PLEASE)!

CFTraveler
30th August 2007, 07:08 PM
I just recently finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and wasn't dissapointed. In fact, I loved it! Well done, Ms Rowling.
I have to say that my previous suspicions were correct. So if you haven't read it, don't look at my previous comments on the last book. :wink:
I loved the character development in the books, and even the change in language as the kids got older.
I can't wait for her to write her next series of books. I hope they are as magical as the first.

blacktiger057
4th September 2007, 12:27 AM
Just a suggestion for the mods, but I think we should have a spoiler tag for people who don't want to read any spoilers. I really wanna discuss the book, which of my theories were right and which weren't, where I cried, and all that stuff; but I can't :cry: . I've seen this on other sites and wondering if it is possible for this site...if not, no worries :) .

Scott

CFTraveler
4th September 2007, 12:35 AM
Maybe we should wait a couple more months and then post one with warnings. Can you wait a little bit?

Flash_hound
4th September 2007, 07:46 PM
That book was amazing, absolutely amazing.

blacktiger057
4th September 2007, 10:10 PM
Maybe we should wait a couple more months and then post one with warnings. Can you wait a little bit?

Yeah, that's probably a good idea... :)

Tom
4th September 2007, 10:12 PM
What kind of discussion can we have about the book if we can't talk about anything in it?

CFTraveler
4th September 2007, 10:20 PM
I'll start a thread in which we can. Geez!

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... 3227#73227 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?p=73227#73227)

blacktiger057
4th September 2007, 10:24 PM
What kind of discussion can we have about the book if we can't talk about anything in it?

:lol:

Yo BT, look up!
:D

Tom
4th September 2007, 10:49 PM
I'll start a thread in which we can.

That's good to hear. :)

Geez!

If you'd like I'll make a list of books that I haven't read and don't want to know anything about so we can discuss them. You can cross off the ones you have read from the list so we'll be even.

CFTraveler
4th September 2007, 11:19 PM
I'll start a thread in which we can.

That's good to hear. :)

Geez!

If you'd like I'll make a list of books that I haven't read and don't want to know anything about so we can discuss them. You can cross off the ones you have read from the list so we'll be even. I already read it, I was trying to spare whoever didn't. But never mind that now.