PDA

View Full Version : Using up energy?

Blue Mage
31st August 2007, 06:48 PM
I keep reading about adept lucid dreamers and OBE-ers who say, they don't notice it using up energy or anything. Why is that? In Bruce's work he just labels them "natural projectors", but what is it that makes them that way? Could some outside entity be giving them the energy? Can they just born with a filled up energy storage? I don't assume there is only one way that could happen.

DM*Cubic
31st August 2007, 07:09 PM
The universe is completely saturated by energy on every level, and it would make sense to me that we can, through either practice or natural talent, develop the ability to spontaneously use the infinite flow of energy that is constantly moving through us. There's gotta be some moment where the connection to this energy just "clicks," maybe by an intuitive realization of its presence, or by another such spontaneous re-wiring of our consciousness - think of enlightened people who suddenly begin to manifest powerful psychic abilities; it's "harmony with the tao."

There could be something like a catalyst present, too, some factor that lowers the energy threshold needed to manifest these abilities - like you said, it could be an entity. I have a book about the creation and use of entities, and one of the topics it covers is the creation of "battery" entities that go off during the day to absorb energy from an abundant source like the sun, and then use that energy to aid the creator's purposes. Presumably, an entity could be programmed to loosen the astral body on command as well, perhaps by imparting the infamous "vibrations" to the controller by some sort of resonance.

These are just theories, of course. There's my disclaimer. Anyway, good luck figuring this out.

MysticSage816
1st September 2007, 05:51 AM
Hey, that practice of creating entities sounds really interesting! What book is it that you have, maybe I'll take a look at it ^ ^ Thanks!

James

Korpo
1st September 2007, 06:53 AM
I'm not so happy about the entity theory.

Basically you can do it on your own. It is just a matter of opening up and how clean your energy body is. You don't need an "energy harvester", how lovely that may sound in principle. You just open up to a certain energy and allow it in. Energy flows, it is in the now, anyway. Somehow I think there is really no point in harvesting it. It is always there, as you said, DM*Cubic. You can tune into it at every time.

Oliver

DM*Cubic
1st September 2007, 08:53 PM
Yeah, Korpo (or do you want to go by Oliver?), I know what you mean. I fully agree with you that you can work with that universal energy on your own - I just think that creating an entity is just another way to do that. A low-level servitor entity is really just a subroutine running in the universal program - it is undifferentiated from it at the fundamental level, but it is a subset of it which has a definite function and is a stand-alone module of code in terms of its construction. As part of a toolkit, it's not bad to have a servitor, as long as it aids flexibility instead of becoming a crutch. Total development is where it's at - being able to relate to an entity just gives its user a way to relate to the greater energy flow, in a way. We cannot tap into that energy flow, at least for specific, purposeful action-manifestation, without having a way to relate to it.

The book, MysticSage, is Creating Magickal Entities: A Complete Guide to Entity Creation, by David Michael Cunningham, Taylor Ellwood, and Amanda R. Wagener. Careful with those things, though, especially energy entities - they *have* to get their energy from a renewable source that costs nothing. The sun is a perfect example, as is the moon, or even a river or hydroelectric dam. And make sure the entity filters the energy into the kind you need! An entity that gets neglected or badly programmed can get out of control and become a pest to yourself, or worse, other people who have no idea what's causing the problem.

MysticSage816
4th September 2007, 09:49 PM
Don't worry, it would be a long time before I worried about actually doing something like that. After such a long time of neglect, my skills have declined a lot and now I'm back to basic meditation/trance practice and starting from the beginning of NEW lol. Hopefully I'll be able to progress well since I've already been through some of this. It's too bad I stopped for so long :? Thanks for the info on that book :)

Aunt Clair
11th September 2007, 01:03 PM
I keep reading about adept lucid dreamers and OBE-ers who say, they don't notice it using up energy or anything. Why is that? In Bruce's work he just labels them "natural projectors", but what is it that makes them that way? Could some outside entity be giving them the energy? Can they just born with a filled up energy storage? I don't assume there is only one way that could happen.I feel that all can learn to fill the energy storage centres and that by employing techniques such as the Full Body Circuit on NEW by Robert Bruce , we can fill the stones .

CFTraveler
11th September 2007, 03:29 PM
I keep reading about adept lucid dreamers and OBE-ers who say, they don't notice it using up energy or anything. Why is that? I believe the ones that are do more meditative type exercises and practice phasing, which doesn't include developing an energy body, it consists more on staying aware while their bodies go to sleep, and then 'witness' or 'notice' what's there..

In Bruce's work he just labels them "natural projectors", but what is it that makes them that way? I believe, as a natural projector, that it has to do with the way we sleep (half awake) and the way our brains are more 'attuned' to other realities. Sort of like schizophrenics, but without the pathological connotations.

Could some outside entity be giving them the energy? Can they just born with a filled up energy storage? I don't assume there is only one way that could happen. I think the only thing that energy storage has anything to do with it- we all have energy and what energy work does is increase the capacity to store it, and improves the flow that is already there. You don't need anything to 'give' you energy, as it is there already- what you have to do is improve your ability to retain it, which is a whole 'nother thing.