PDA

View Full Version : Holy crap, I just turned the psi wheel!

Pasco
1st September 2007, 09:18 PM
I was just lying down on a matress a few minutes ago, doing some NEW, and as usual my hands are the parts I have easiest to activate, and they were just pumping with energy. When I stood up I held my hands so that my palms faced eachother and tried to feel an energy ball with my body awareness. I felt some strong energy pulsating, I could feel my palms energy fields like magnets repulsing each other, which reminded me of the energy fields RB writes about in Energy Work. I tried to make energy flow into my hands to make the energy ball/palm energy fields expand, which it did.

"Hey", I thought, "I wonder if this is how people turn those psi wheels", so I got up and taped a nail to the table and put some aluminum foil on it. Worked up my hands again, and then I put my hands in the same position as the last time, with the psi wheel in the middle. It didn't move when I was just trying to expand the energy ball like before, but then I took that same feeling but tried to kind of push it from only one direction, together with the intention to make it feel magnetic, and the wheel started spinning and I could feel it was I who did this. I freaked out and stopped immediately.

I'm sorry if I come off as a bit agitated now, but this completely freaked me out. Thing is, I've read about psi balls being programmed with intention to carry out telepathic functions, and as I had a couple of uncontrolled telepathic episodes a few years back which traumatized me, I became desperately afraid that being this close I would make me remember and hurl me into another of those episodes.

Does anyone know if it is possible to unintentionally program an energy ball to be telepathic if you don't have full control over your mind?

Chris_com28
11th September 2007, 03:54 PM
I just thought I'd post to contratulate you on your first step. I'd also liek to share something with you that may help. When I was practising it I found my succssess depended on my emotional state, especially with my heart chakra, which a kundalini awakened author also mentioned. Basically the healthier your heart chakra the better you're going to be at it.

Good luck