PDA

View Full Version : Cancer Again

blacktiger057
3rd September 2007, 11:52 PM
Hello evreyone!

Well, three of my aunts have cancer. Two have breast cancer and the other one has thyroid(I think that's how you spell it) cancer. Please, especially pray for the one with thyroid cancer, my Aunt Jan. She is on medicine that makes her sometimes crazy(because it interferes with her hormones) and my uncle is reaching his limit. And that is saying something, because he is one of the most tolerative people I know. Aunt Jan is really acting horrible, but it's not even her fault.

Please send healing to all these people!

Scott

CFTraveler
4th September 2007, 12:25 AM
Definitely will send prayers.

Pneumaphor
23rd October 2007, 03:28 AM
In 1990 the Surgeon General of the United States issued a public statement declaring "Over 90% of cancer related deaths of smokers are caused by radiation." Stop and puzzle for a moment on that. The radiation, it turns out, comes from two radioactive isotopes found in the phosphorus (middle number) in chemical fertilizer used on the tobacco. Guess where else this same fertilizer gets used. That's right, in the ground used to grow all of the non-organic food in the grocery stores. If anyone will listen, tell them this truth and help them change to an organic diet. Avoid all chemical fertilizer containing phosphorus, as well as the ones used in the flower garden. Don't even touch the stuff!

I empathize with your position. Do what you can, but remember that people sometimes hear more from calm and collected messengers. Bless you and Godspeed.

Tom
23rd October 2007, 04:49 AM
People with cancer tend to have low selenium levels. A blood test can verify if the selenium is low, and how low it is. This mineral tends to help with blocking things like mercury as well from bonding to living tissues.

A colloidal trace mineral supplement (liquid, keep refrigerated after opening) is also a good idea.

Hyperbaric oxygen, intravenous hydrogen peroxide, and intravenous vitamin C will require working with the physician. :)

Anyway, these are the things I'd try for myself if I had cancer.

Beekeeper
23rd October 2007, 11:37 AM
Blacktiger, I will also pray for all of you. Blessings.

CFTraveler
23rd October 2007, 02:36 PM
BTW, how are things going, Blacktiger?

blacktiger057
25th October 2007, 08:03 PM
BTW, how are things going, Blacktiger?

My Aunt Jan is still doing horrible. To make matters worse, she was fired from her job(she is a medical doctor). THe reason was because she wasn't working with her co-workers well, because of her hormonal imbalance. And she didn't tell them of her medical infliction...I have no idea why, but now she is trying to start her own business with money that she doesnt have. She is in great need of prayers and whatever healing energies you can offer.

But on the bright side of things, I think I have witnessed one of my first healing miracles. Both of my other aunts have gotten rid of their breast cancer. My family carried out a healing ritual, that was a mix of pagan, christian, and reiki. We all put in alot of effort and energies and projected it into them. It was really great because part of my family is very christian and the other part is very pagan, so to see them get along like this was really amazing! And, we could not have done it without out you. Thank you so much for your continued prayers! I do believe that they have made all of the difference. The next day when my aunts went in for scans, the cancer was completley GONE! :D :D Unfortunately, my Aunt Jan lives in Florida and does not want anything to do with this "hocus pocus".

Many Blessings!

Scott :)

CFTraveler
25th October 2007, 08:41 PM
Tell your aunt Jan that every hand that touches her is the Healing Hand of God, whether she likes it or not. Is she religious at all?

blacktiger057
26th October 2007, 08:55 PM
Tell your aunt Jan that every hand that touches her is the Healing Hand of God, whether she likes it or not. Is she religious at all?

Basically, she calls herself Catholic, but isn't really Catholic at all. She believes in God, but that's it. She is very scientific and does believe in the power of positive thinking, but that's about it. She doesn't go to church, though the rest of her family does.

Thank you for the suggestion, and all of the prayers!

Scott

Beekeeper
27th October 2007, 12:16 AM
It's wonderful news about your two aunts!

orygbus
27th October 2007, 10:27 AM
I'd like to try and help if I can...I'll be sure to send Aunt Jan reiki and pranic healing, etc....

In the mean time, you might want to look into pranic healing, look for books by Master Choa Kok Sui, many feel that pranic healing is more effective than reiki....

blacktiger057
27th October 2007, 01:24 PM
I'd like to try and help if I can...I'll be sure to send Aunt Jan reiki and pranic healing, etc. on a regular basis...

In the mean time, you might want to look into pranic healing, look for books by Master Choa Kok Sui, many feel that pranic healing is more effective than reiki....

Thank you, I'll definately look into it. I don't really know any other forms of healing other than NEW and reiki, so this should be intersting.

blacktiger057
14th November 2007, 01:51 AM
*sigh* :( Well, now my grandpa has a severe condition of...guess what? Skin cancer! :cry: . Remember that dream of my sister getting attacked by a spider, and someone said that spiders represent cancer and my sister could represent my family? I think that interpretation was accurate... :( Anyway, more prayers are needed!

orygbus
14th November 2007, 09:40 AM
maybe there's toxins in the environment where they live...they might try relocating to somewhere else....any update on your aunt?

blacktiger057
14th November 2007, 10:31 PM
My facts were a little off. My grandpa's skin cancer was not that serious at all, so the doctor's didn't really do anything. But now the cancer has spread and there is a tumor in his salivory gland. And that's what makes it threatening. Thank you for your continued prayers and concerns!

I haven't heard from my mom yet on my aunt in Florida yet, but I think her scenario has remained unchanged.