PDA

View Full Version : i snap back in my physical body.......

ommidikra
6th September 2007, 09:49 AM
Till date i hve had 4 to 5 conscious projections in which i rise above my physical body but everytime i realise that I am in the astral i kinda stop or freeze and cant go beyond that position and snap back in.........

last night this same thing happened twice & i woke up with despair........

Can anybody pls tell me wat might be d problem......

Beekeeper
6th September 2007, 10:30 AM
It seems the problem is fear. This is the common obstacle. Try to work on your fear in general and rest assured that you will not die or be possessed if you leave your body. I recommend that you read the records of seasoned out of body journeyers (Robert Monroe, Kurt Leland, Bruce Moen, William Buhlman, people here and on other websites) until you become comfortable with the experience at every level. You can also shield and pray if these acts are reassuring though it's possible that such acts may reinforce a deep belief that projection is dangerous.

ommidikra
6th September 2007, 04:24 PM
Honestly at this point of my lyf. Im not fearing anything......
I think sumthing is holding me back probably i think my thick bedsheet might cause it .....wat say ??? LOL

Seriously fear is the last thing that will come to my mind.coz im myself 2xciting 4 being part of his that ive gone wide past fears etc....

CFTraveler
6th September 2007, 06:58 PM
Till date i hve had 4 to 5 conscious projections in which i rise above my physical body but everytime i realise that I am in the astral i kinda stop or freeze and cant go beyond that position and snap back in.........

last night this same thing happened twice & i woke up with despair........

Can anybody pls tell me wat might be d problem...... Insufficient energy can cause short-lived OBEs, which is the problem I've been having lately. Are you resting enough, getting quality sleep, etc?
Also, are you doing energy work? NEW is very valuable for this, especially energy raising.

Beekeeper
7th September 2007, 04:16 AM
Honestly at this point of my lyf. Im not fearing anything......
I think sumthing is holding me back probably i think my thick bedsheet might cause it .....wat say ??? LOL

Seriously fear is the last thing that will come to my mind.coz im myself 2xciting 4 being part of his that ive gone wide past fears etc....

Then it's energy and or mindset. Sheets won't really inhibit a projection. You're creating mental barriers of another sort.

GRANT
16th April 2008, 05:06 PM
Hello,

I have the same problem. As RB says, there is a strong connection to your physical body; it seems to have a magnetic or a rubber band type feeling pulling it back. Sometimes you can actually feel a snap as your body is pulled back in. If you stay relaxed, you can exit and return many times during the same session.

As RB says, move away from your physical body as soon as possible after the projection, so as to lessen the pull.
This is easy to say, but its hard to remember to move away. I guess it will take several times to remember to move away; since the excitement attaining the OBE and learning how to move about seems to preoccupy our minds.

Grant