PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Needed

Chris_com28
6th September 2007, 02:14 PM
Due to my behaviour my placement here is at risk. Please could you pray for me. Even if I don't manage to keep my placement can you please pray that I'll end up ok. I feel very bad about this and can see only bad things coming my way.
http://www.prioryeducation.com/rookery/

Thanks.

CFTraveler
6th September 2007, 02:44 PM
I will send some prayers your way.
I see Divine Order at work in your life; everything will work for your Highest Good.

lilao
6th September 2007, 07:31 PM
hi Chris, i can very much relate to your situation and am sending a wish for the best to you (for what it is worth).

Chris_com28
6th September 2007, 09:17 PM
Thank you so much for this. I'm starting to feel better now. I think I just need to show an effort and things will get better for me. I hope your situation gets better lilao. I'll try and pray for you if I can get my heart chakra open enough.

star
7th September 2007, 03:39 PM
Don't worry about chakras, pray all you want, for yourself or others.

Chris_com28
7th September 2007, 04:34 PM
Well I find it helps when it's open. I guess because I get more of a connection with the person.

Chris_com28
29th September 2007, 02:20 PM
I regret to admit it but I've had another outburst partly due to the mal practise and dishonesty of Rookery staff. I ask that you please keep praying for me as I do every day.

I don't want to give up my placement as I see it having great potential, but it sadly doesn't live up to it. I also don't want to leave the friends I've made which has me helped me a lot to become more sociable. I just pray that I end up in a living situation that helps me progress and develop more in every facet of my life.

Thanks