PDA

View Full Version : can Kundalini give automatic control of Bardon's elements?

alwayson4
6th September 2007, 08:03 PM
Does raising Kundalini give you automatic control of Bardon's elements?

CFTraveler
6th September 2007, 08:24 PM
Do you mean
'Does raising/awakening Kundalini give you control over your energy body's elemental energies'? Or,
'Does raising/awakening Kundalini give you control over the elements in general, as in 'out there in the world''?
Or, something different than the two possibilities I spelled out?

alwayson4
6th September 2007, 09:41 PM
Both, because according to Bardon the whole point is that by mastering the elements in the body, you can wield the same power as Jesus etc. in the physical world.

Aunt Clair
11th September 2007, 10:28 AM
Kundalini occurs in many events over time and one flame is not going to give one control of the elements . Control is ongoing and sequential improving subtlely over time . Imho , Bardon means that all can develop power like Christ with dedication over lifetimes . I don't think he meant in one go . Christ says that if we will follow his path we will be able to do all he did also . But his path was not one step either .

alwayson4
12th September 2007, 01:31 AM
I mean if you develop kundalini with the medusa and AUMMM effects that robert describes

Aunt Clair
12th September 2007, 03:51 PM
No not in my experience or in my humble opinion.

Tom
12th September 2007, 04:52 PM
Lama Yeshe recommends tummo, inner fire meditation, for developing powers over the elements externally. It has been implied that he was himself able to put out a large fire as was done back in the good old days. Usually when someone demonstrates the use of matery over the physical elements like starting fires, putting out fires, walking on water, or flying unassisted it was a long time ago and always far, far away ... Anyway, the important thing is that he says it is mastery over the elements within yourself which leads to developing mastery over them externally. It is consistently stated that you are better off seeking the highest goal because lesser goals such as gaining powers are included along the way. It isn't just traditions where the goal is to become an actual Buddha; Jesus said something like seek ye first the Kingdom of God and all else shall be added unto ye. Jesus's english wasn't very good, was it?

star
12th September 2007, 06:30 PM
Probably that it was more King James english was poor. :P

ButterflyWoman
13th September 2007, 12:51 AM
Jesus's english wasn't very good, was it?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: