PDA

View Full Version : Clearing discarnate spirit ? Serious neg problem

oceanic
11th September 2007, 10:30 AM
hi robert,

(sorry for mistakes i'm not english )

I have been abused by a Neg, it has started by a ruin of lucidity and a big panic attack with very deep dark feelings, a serious problem which has led me to the hospital. No way to chase it from my energical structure. I have contacted a professional of entities, i have been told that it was a discarnate soul from a long past with extreme negative energy binded with demons and evil forces, which use energy to dark goals.
He has started to clear the entity i feel very better of course but it's not ending.

He told me that the only way to make it going away is to clear it TOTALLY - and fight the demons who oppose forces against the clearing to keep the "point of energy" - like we can clear the structure of a human.
If the entity is not totally cleared it can't pass away ( in other plans ?? )

My questions are :

This is really the only way ? Have you ever clear an entity ( discarnate soul ) to get it out ?

I've started to read your book "Practical psychic defense" not ending, but i haven't found a word about clearing entities who are discarnate souls for the moment.

Thanks for you work.

Robert Bruce
10th July 2008, 06:39 AM
G'day,

It is difficult to tell the origins of any disincarnate spirit, whether it is an x human earthbound spirit or any other type of negative entity. This is why I call them simply negs....any spirit that has a bad effect on humans is a neg, a negative spirit.

My book that you are reading will provide a lot of information on negs. Regardless of origins, they have many common factors. 99.9% of troublesome negs are bound to the earth's surface. The essence of such beings is EM electromagnetic. They interact with living beings on the EM level, with the energy body. Such beings cannot cross running water, as running water is heavily 'grounded' and heavily grounded areas are in effect potential wells, like chasms that negative spirits cannot cross. If they are forced into a heavily grounded area, they are demanifested. This means that the energy they have accumulated that allows them to operate close to the physical reality is drained away and they are forced back into their dimension or origin. In the case of x human negs, they are forced to 'move on' to the next level, which takes them well away from physical reality.

Read the first few articles here.

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=10

There are some science video clips demonstrating the EM effects of running water and etc, which help to understand what you are dealing with.

In the 'sleeping earthed' section of the above, you will find links where you can purchase grounding products. It is possible to set up a 'sleeping earthed' bed, so you are grounded to the planet during sleep, for a few dollars. This is extremely effective for removing the EM aspects of negs that might be attached to you.

I also recommend that magnets be used. In particular, magnetic shoe inserts, plus bracelets, necklace, and anklets, as well as magnets to tape to any areas of your body that are noticeably affected, eg, causing pain or discomfort or disturbance.

All magic aside, the above methods are extremely effective and do not require the services of anyone to help. But a good healer or etc can be a great help.

Affirmations and the self healing methods in my book, Energy Work, are also an enormous help for removing negs.

see... http://www.astraldynamics.com/library/?BoardID=122 And I recommend this book and its methods to help in your situation.

I also recommend a Q Link, as in my experience these devices are protective not only of EM fields, but also other types of negative energies.

See http://www.glidewing.com/astraldynamics ... _home.html (http://www.glidewing.com/astraldynamics/q-link_home.html) for more information on the q link.

These, the above, are cheap practical solutions that work very well. Most expensive solutions do not work at all, no matter how well they are 'supposed' to work.

My methods also avoid having to actually confront and deal with neg entities, which can be extremely problematic and fear inducing.

Good luck.

Robert