PDA

View Full Version : a retoricle what if question

Seris93
12th September 2007, 04:40 PM
alright im a newb and i have alot of questions but heres on that just popped into my head. say im astral projecting and i come across a low level neg, can i create with my mind a creature like one from harry potter(lol dont ask its the only thing that comes to mind :))ya know the kind that suckz life out of things and use it to suck etheric energy from the neg???O and iz there a way to trick the sub conscious mind to create strong and durable object that hold itz shape for a long time in the astral?answer are greatly appreciated.

Seris93

journyman161
12th September 2007, 08:36 PM
I'd think creating anything to take energy from another entity of any description would be predation. Eventually those being attacked will try to do something about it & instead of making the (astral) world a better place, one would wind up with attracting a lot of unwelcome attention.

There's also the problem of what ability or right one has to decide another entity is a neg & not worth having around. Seems a bit supremacist to me.

gigaschatten
18th September 2007, 11:37 PM
As I see it, negative entities are representations of your own negative aspects, for example the emotion of hatred, they might even represent a single suppressed negative event in your life. I do not believe in mystical universal energies (a matter of definition though) and that a negative being could feed on 'your energy'. But I do believe, that giving such aspects too much attention can result in an attachment, which can cause psychic conflicts. If you define 'energy' in the common meaning 'stored work' and a psychic conflict lowers that potential, I would actually say, that this attachment drains some of your energy.

Yes, it should be possible to create vampire beings, it's all your reality. And yes, it is possible to also create durable objects though it requires effort, mental effort. Affirmation, conviction and (at least subconscious) memory is the key to that.