PDA

View Full Version : about pictures?

Triot
13th September 2007, 09:56 PM
Can I post a picture of someone without showing the face?

CFTraveler
13th September 2007, 09:58 PM
What do you mean? Someone from here, someone you know that didn't give you permission? Need more info please.

Tom
13th September 2007, 10:51 PM
Technically it is possible, if you can edit the face out and upload the picture somewhere you can link to it. It sounds like you mean to protect a person's privacy and still make it easy to send energy for healing to this person. There are other ways than providing a picture if that is what you have in mind, and the photo editing could be more work than necessary.

Korpo
13th September 2007, 11:15 PM
This reminds me of the remote viewing protocol Joseph McMoneagle reports about. The psychics were actually capable of homing in on objects they were not told about. The description of the object was kept in a sealed envelope of which existence they got told about by the monitor. The monitor was not allowed to prepare the envelope nor know its content. The content of the envelope needed to be a unique key, like a picture, or a unique string of characters, that the person preparing the envelope with identified the target. This could be coordinates.

The crazy thing is this even worked accurately for remote viewing famous sights, even when only having coordinates in the degree/minute format. Because they failed to register that in each crowded town area usually several sights have the same set of coordinates in that format, and still the psychics knew which to tune into.

So, basically a lot of targetting techniques are possible that allow a healer to get into contact, too. I don't think a foto is necessary, even if it is convenient.

Oliver

Rhone
14th September 2007, 03:37 AM
I agree, Oliver. IMO if someone says "I have this friend who... <insert problem needing healing here>" then one should be able to "target" that person simply by intent.

Pictures, strands of hair, etc. can be useful for helping one stay focused, but I think people create artificial blocks for themselves when they let themselves believe such things are necessary.