PDA

View Full Version : Fibromyaglia/CFS as symptoms of spiritual evolution?

ButterflyWoman
14th September 2007, 10:37 AM
Stumbled on this:

http://www.sanctasophia.org/articles/ms ... ticle.html (http://www.sanctasophia.org/articles/mstephens_article.html)

I thought some might find it interesting. It concerns how Fibromyalgia and/or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome might be related to transformation related to spiritual awakening and growth. Very interesting. Not sure I agree with all of it, but it is an interesting read, to be sure.

Korpo
14th September 2007, 10:56 AM
I can just say, OW:

I have been recently been told that it is one of the parts of my life plan to do something about the negativity that surrounds me. The original plan failed because I never let go of what I encountered.

This made me sick. I started getting chronic diseases, a whole lot of them, on a small scale, but combined it became tiresome. I got conditions more commonly expected of a 50yo. male instead of a mid-twen.

When I started doing the "Energy Bar Tool" and "Living Body Map" exercises from the Gateway tapes one of the conditions was gone within a week!

Reviewing my life from what I know now I see how this coalesced.

As I tried to participate even in the simplest social activity in school during the mornings as an early teen, I got home on midday and needed a nap all of afternoon. I was exhausted just by interacting with others.

Then I got depressions. Hours and hours full of blackness and despair.

And at the end of my school time I was drafted into the army in a situation of external pressure and got a nervous breakdown.

I always put it to being "a sensitive guy". Yes, I was. But the same things no longer bother. It was not even a weakness. It was a spiritual condition I was not even aware of. I simply had for reasons not consciously known to me no shields against certain things like others have.

This virtually wore me down because it did not match with my learned behaviour. I did not even know the meaning of the word relax. When they told me to let go of my arm even in kindergarden it stayed upright. I was tense all the time.

If you are born like this, quite possibly out of your own choice for this life, you have to chose the spiritual path in a certain way just to live well. But it is not forced on you, and brings its own problems and joys.

In hindsight things make sense, though. ;)

Take good care,
Oliver

ButterflyWoman
14th September 2007, 11:06 AM
Yes, I've done the years of depression thing, and the panic/anxiety, and the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, too. Fibromyalgia is related to those things, in that there's a very high correlation of anxiety type disorders and FMS.

I've only had the physical stuff for a few years, since my last pregnancy. Prior to that I did have the anxiety/panic/PTSD, but I managed to get on top of that. When that was sorted, the physical symptoms of the FMS started up. Bleah.

Now I'm thinking more and more that while there probably is some physical stuff going on (damaged limbic system, very common with survivors of longterm trauma, as I am), it's more of a spiritual thing.

I do find that energy work is helpful, and my pain levels are WAY down, despite the weather (which is the sort of weather that tends to cause flareups). I do have SOME pain, but it's quite managable, and the fatigue I feel is because I'm actually fatigued (haven't slept well for a few nights for various reasons). :)

It is getting better. I expect it to continue to do so. I'm learning a great deal about healing, and the biggest is to RELEASE the pain. I'm really good at coping with pain (I've had to be!), but I was never good at letting it go. I didn't even realise I was holding it, but I was, carrying it dutifully and coping with it and dealing with it, but never releasing it...

Anyway, I'm aware of this stuff, and working on it. ;) The thing that intrigued me about this article was the notion that there might be physical symptoms relating to spiritual transformation. :)

CFTraveler
14th September 2007, 02:26 PM
Interesting thread. I find that in many cases I have known people who 'tuned in' to spirituality due to seemingly external circustamces. Some people have even started religious movements due to similar situations! So even though I wouldn't class FM or CFS as 'symptoms of spirituality', because that would cause some sort of 'elite' class (like the Indigos, for example), I can see how things like these can be chosen paths to help point us to spiritual paths or realities, if you will.

Wyldrose
14th September 2007, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the link OW, it was a good read. I've had a great deal of difficulty responding as I have too much information that I wish to provide then can be posted. It seems I have a tremendous amount of energy today, and my thoughts are moving very quickly. (I did allot of NEW leg & foot work last night)

I believe that we are living on the forefront of a global SHIFT, human evolution. Manifestations of this is apparent all over the globe. Awakenings are taking place at a pace never seen before in human evolution. Physical manifestations of this can also be witnessed in ADHD and Fibromyaglia, and many other seemingly energetic disorders.

Unfortunately I cannot yet post links yet to site a few sources however the article that you posted OW also makes mention to the fact that the human brain is rewiring. The right and the left hemispheres coming together to function together (coming away from a field of duality- SHIFT).

Is it possible that for some as this process takes place, too much energy is downloaded and the body goes into a state of shock, overload? Therefore energetic work begins to smooth out the system, moving the energy. I have been a practicing Yogi for sometime - this is my lifestyle. Now I am very high functioning, but certainly not removed from my ailments. (fatigue being the worst these days). Keep in mind b4 my energy work I was non-functioning.

I've also been aware that my higher energy centers are far more open the my lower... hmm perhaps not that their not open, more that their unable to handle the amount of energy that I channel regularly. The New technique answers some of these questions and the results of my preliminary work is astounding, and only adds further evidence to this theory.

I value your feedback

In Loving Service - Shanti (peace)

~ Wyldrose

P.S. I've also suffered from extreme depression resulting in hospitalization and ECT treatments. I've worked my way through obesity (to date I've lost over 150lbs) & addiction to morphine & of course chronic pain & fatigue. For those of you still stuck or working thru these issues, feel free to PM or start a thread - My journey through the dark, was to allow me to aid others into the light.

Triot
17th September 2007, 09:08 PM
Thanx Olderwiser!