PDA

View Full Version : Focus 3

Magickist
14th September 2007, 10:40 PM
During focus 3 are you supposed to be able to FEEL it, like physically or mentally? If so how is it supposed to feel? Also, during resonant tuning are you supposed to hum the oooh and aaah noises or just let the sound drift away with your breath? I appreciate all help.

Korpo
14th September 2007, 11:01 PM
I never was very fond of Focus 3. I jumped into Focus 10 right away and that was way more interesting. ;)

I actually hummed the resonant tuning. Letting the body vibrate can help increase your awareness of it. Also doing it actively should actually have a bigger effect. You can leave it out, though, because it is not that important either.

Good success,
Oliver

Magickist
15th September 2007, 12:12 AM
Thanks for the info, I didn't know that it was an optional part of reaching focus 10. As for the resonant tuning I think I did it pretty well without humming, just curious about others success with it. The night I tried it I was sick with a cold :? that was just a few days ago and I'm still sick so I can't experience further with it until I'm doing okay again. I think once this cold goes away I'll be able to do everything much better. Thanks for the help, good luck to you.

CFTraveler
15th September 2007, 12:56 AM
This is terribly http://members.iinet.net.au/~curran/smiles_files/image296.gif but try sponging (NEW) the inside of your thighs and see if this helps in your recovery.