PDA

View Full Version : Fifth Chakra?

Keeper
19th September 2007, 08:21 PM
I often wonder the label for fifth chakra represent language. I don't see language based on fifth chakra rather thought itself; seventh chakra. Because I use the signing language (ASL) as my primary language. Honestly I only noticed and feel fifth chakra through voicing, mantra, etc but not much else than that.

I did do the energy work with chakra and often go quickly with fifth chakra which really not much essential to my understanding. I feel strongest among my chakra is ajna; sixth chakra, I think because I relay most with visuals.

~Keeper

Tom
19th September 2007, 08:41 PM
To begin with, it is not your strongest chakra which is going to hold you back. It is the one you develop least.

The fifth chakra isn't just about spoken language. It is involved every time you breathe.

Keeper
20th September 2007, 09:05 AM
I get it, that something I need to develop sense the fifth chakra emitting surround the throat part. What I meant was feeling, the rest of other chakra which I could sense energy and tactile imagine of the each chakra glowing.

Does breathing have to do with fifth chakra? Interesting for me to concentrate on air going through throat pipe to lung and exhale through nasal. Thanks for reply to my pondering :-)

~Keeper

Mishell
20th September 2007, 12:52 PM
I did do the energy work with chakra and often go quickly with fifth chakra which really not much essential to my understanding.

The fifth chakra is more specifically related to all forms of self expression, not just language.

star
20th September 2007, 05:08 PM
Spirits and the Higher Self can be channeled from the throat!

^-^ Mea!

Freawaru
9th November 2007, 07:12 PM
As far as I know the fifth chakra is not just language but communication in general. Of course, language is a part of communication, sign languages or verbal ones, it shouldn't make a difference.

It is also important for the INNER communication. I mean, for the communication between you and yourself, if you know what I mean ;-)

The fifth chakra and the associated secondary and minor chakras of that area are also important to remember dream and astral projections. Also, mystical experiences. One of the problems with mystical experience is that they tend to be ineffable because of the different concepts. Central Channel activity, the basis of all mystical experiences, is without subject-object duality - and that makes it hard to describe in any human language as they all base on subject object duality. Fifth chakra devellopment thus also eases the communication between those non-dual aspects of ourselves and the dual ones.