PDA

View Full Version : Spinal Bounce

tkoking3
20th September 2007, 02:26 AM
Hello everyone, I have been having serious issues with the spinal bounce part of the MAP program. I didn't have any trouble with stimulating the feet, legs, arms or hands but I just can't get the spine. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions for this. I have been trying for about two weeks now. Best of Luck.

Korpo
20th September 2007, 03:15 PM
The spine, like any other part of the body, can be more or less blocked. Blockage can slow down bouncing, or provide strong internal resistance against energy movement.

Do you have problems to bounce only within the spine itself or also within the layer behind the spine? How well do you do for whole body bounces?

You could do NEW sponging on your spine to clean it up.

Good success,
Oliver

CFTraveler
20th September 2007, 03:16 PM
Try starting out slow, imagine someoene tickling the back of your spine (which in my case is very sensitive) and then moving the sensation more 'in' your spine, accelerating the movement to a bounce.

Hi Oliver! We cross-posted. :lol:

Mekhet
20th October 2008, 10:42 AM
Hi! I've been having almost the same problem, except when I try the spinalbounce, my attention is "forced" to one of the sides, like I'm bouncing up and it spontaneously shoots out to the left (usually) or to the right (when I manage to reach the shoulderblades). However, this only happens when I go up. When I go down, it goes smoothly. Very smoothly. Why is this? I find myself forced to change my point of consciousness to look at me from above and behind just to manage SOME chance at getting a full up spine bounce. It eludes me because if it's a block it should block boths ways, no?

tkoking3
3rd November 2008, 03:40 PM
I had this same problem too for awhile. What I found helped was to imagine that a hand was wrapped around my spine( line a hand grasping a pole). Then I would move the hand up and down the spine. Once I got it going good I would gradually change the hand into a ball of energy. This worked for me because if the hand was grasping the spine, then it wouldn't fly off. I hope this helps