PDA

View Full Version : K one sided ?

redGnome
20th September 2007, 04:55 AM
nerves are vibrating, muscle are spasming I feel like crap
and I think I messed up. is it possible to only raise one side?
I feel split in half the right part of my body is were it feels more intense
specially when I'm about to fall asleep I feel something swimming on my lower right back somtimes I jump right out of my bed... I'm also getting strong visuals like static in the sky as well as fast moving stars jumping -blue light mostly when I daydream somtimes purple )- I'm allso spirits but only for 3 secs at a time then the cut off .

CFTraveler
20th September 2007, 04:04 PM
How long has this been going on?

Korpo
20th September 2007, 06:55 PM
redGnome, usually one side of the body is significantly stronger blocked. Any kind of all-body energy rush would be felt more strongly and with stronger negative impact on the more blocked side, and I think (but cannot know) this includes Kundalini.

Kundalini is said to have strong cleansing powers. Removing a lot of blockage at one time can have many strong side effects. Maybe you can help and alleviate the process by grounding a lot, sending energy down into Earth, also after Kundalini bouts.

Take good care,
Oliver

Aunt Clair
21st September 2007, 03:31 PM
nerves are vibrating, muscle are spasming I feel like crap and I think I messed up. is it possible to only raise one side?
I feel split in half the right part of my body is were it feels more intense
specially when I'm about to fall asleep I feel something swimming on my lower right back somtimes I jump right out of my bed... I'm also getting strong visuals like static in the sky as well as fast moving stars jumping -blue light mostly when I daydream somtimes purple )- I'm allso spirits but only for 3 secs at a time then the cut off .
Hi it is possible to raise only one side . If there are blockages on the other side this can occur and it is worth considering that a neg attachment could cause anomalies too . But Robert Bruce learned that the Ida and Pingala Kundalini channels can be manipulated at will to cause a flow up one leg or the other .

Here's a link ;
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... highlight= (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=9712&highlight=)

"Robert and a friend learned that the kundalini channels Ida and Pingala can be manipulated at will by the magician to cause energy to rise up the right leg only or up the left leg only .

When I try this ,I see the primal male electric warm red earth rising up the central channel of the right leg and the primal female magnetic cool blue water energy rising up the central channel of the left leg . I feel tingling in the central spine from chest to hips as I do this ."

Chris_com28
28th September 2007, 05:49 PM
I think I remember the right side being solar while the left side being lunar. I'm no expert but my shot in the dark is to moon bathe. Find a place outside where you can relax in peace under the light of the moon (full moon is probably best). From there simply allow the energy of the moon to flow into your left nadi. Fairly similar to the pagan "drawing down the moon".

Chris_com28
28th September 2007, 05:56 PM
I'm currently reading a book which explains how to balance the nadis. You can find it at Amazon and search in the book "Balancing Exercises for Overloaded Ida or Pingala" on page 186. I hope this helps.

http://tinyurl.com/yw5gte

redGnome
4th October 2007, 02:46 AM
some questions

are the muscle spasms permanent??
I'm thinking I must get a control over what was
once automatic the things my subconscious took care of
its waird you know concentrate on my arm and sure enough
spasms

my crown area very sensitive as well its like i can feel every nerve on the top of my head all so some nerves on my face- happens a couple a times a day ..I'm concerned it overactive crown chakra
Iv read somewhere that my life force can drain away is this true???

also once this process has started is there away to stop it???

Korpo
4th October 2007, 04:25 AM
are the muscle spasms permanent??

I don't think any energy work / development related spasms are permanent. These are just blocks you work through. If unsure, check up at a doctor.

I'm thinking I must get a control over what was
once automatic the things my subconscious took care of
its waird you know concentrate on my arm and sure enough
spasms

This is not necessarily the case. I don't think "relearning" is the point - why learn something twice? Your mind knows all it needs already. Either your subconscious becomes conscious, and then you start to know what to do more consciously, or not. The subconscious information does not get lost, you know. The subconscious is your mind, too.

my crown area very sensitive as well its like i can feel every nerve on the top of my head all so some nerves on my face- happens a couple a times a day ..I'm concerned it overactive crown chakra

This could be just a period of readjustment. Do you think people are usually aware of these muscles and nerves? IMO they are usually not. A period of revival might feel like that - hyperactive. Your mind adapts the extra sensory information it did not process before or did not get because of blockages. I would not call that hyperactive, just readjusting.

Ground a lot, develop the base chakra and the lower chakras if you fear becoming hyperactive in the higher ones. Lower chakra work is *always* a good idea anyway to keep you well-grounded and earthed and to avoid spaced-out and overactive effects.

Iv read somewhere that my life force can drain away is this true???

I would not fear that. Reading something "somewhere" is usually no sound information anyway. You're just nervous in the face of change. You can either adapt or you can create resistance. IMO change will happen regardless, and it is up to your ability to adapt, to show commonsense and to recognise opportunities how well you deal with it. Change happens.

From many sources it is said that it cannot really be stopped, but I don't know. I don't really care if it is Kundalini or some other development surge. Change can and will happen at any times in our lives, and it is up to us to find sensible answers to deal with it.

Being afraid is not a sensible answer. Being afraid is a warning. But it does not prevent stuff from happening, nor does clinging to the past. Each situation you face is new and provides new things to learn and new possibilities. It may not be easy, but change happens.

Take good care,
Oliver

Beekeeper
4th October 2007, 05:41 AM
Redgnome, it would probably be a good idea to stop energy work for now if this is all too extreme for you. Perhaps a healer could help you find relief.

Also, be careful that it's not a neurological problem.

Aunt Clair
4th October 2007, 06:29 AM
my crown area very sensitive as well its like i can feel every nerve on the top of my head all so some nerves on my face- happens a couple a times a day .. Try to deep cleanse breathe crown to toes and then power up toes to crown . Here is a link ;
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... highlight= (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=8257&highlight=)
Also try standing in a shower and opening above the head and sending fire energy down the front of your body and water down the back . See this as bright light yellow to gold fire sun in the front and bright shiny reflective silver moon energy in the back .

I've read somewhere that my life force can drain away is this true???
not from what you describe .. but life essence or psi can be drained by vamps and negs in general .

I agree with BeeKeeper , be well , be happy , say all is well and believe it to be so and it shall be . If energy work is too much then ground and rest .

Yes you can stop growth of the energy body , you can stop healing and light from entering your body but why ? Have faith not fear and grow in love and light . If you feel you need to calm the crown chakra then ground self . Google and search here on AD for grounding techniques ie raising earth energy and eating fast food esp meat and walking barefoot outside , working in the garden , walking on the beach etc .

redGnome
6th October 2007, 08:04 PM
thanks for the replies.
everyone
aunt Claire

thank for the grounding advice Iv seen this golden light while I shower
before i just did not know what it was.

this was my problem I didn't ground .

also I was curious of a dream in this dream
I was outside looking at the night sky there were lights shooting
from the earth to the sky next scene I saw myself in bed violet energy
shot from my chest just like the ones outside . next scene i was traveling