PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos on the Astral

dkane
21st September 2007, 07:50 AM
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can shed any light on some experiences that I have had lately regarding tattooing in the Astral.

My guides tell me Im doing a masters course over there and I have found myself teaching classes on the Astral now. (after assisting and doing tests the past couple yrs)

Anyway in the past week I have found myself tattooing a student or 2.

2 nights ago I was flipping between Focus 23-27 and helping some of the higher guides communicate with some of the people in 23-27.

At the end of it- I phased to 27 I think and found myself acting out as an old monk and checking a tattoo that I had just competed on what could only be described as a young Hindu monk who seemed to be Caucasian-and my memory was that of him being one of my students. He was wearing thick round beads around his neck, and was in prayer position as I checked the quality of the "initiation tattoo" or spiritual tattoo of some type(which was on his head-above left ear-approx 5x5 cm- in a tribal black in design of a deity or buddha- done with what I could only assume was a traditional tribe needle- and the ink was still wet). My intuition + a voice that was guiding me (actual voice of a higher guide or HS) was telling me that the tattoo was representative of hard life lessons of some type which steadily increase to increase spiritual development. I found myself saying that it was my first tattoo, and my from my understanding was a test for me as much as for him as I was acting as his spiritual guide.

Does anyone know of these tattoos? or can shed some light on this?

Thanks

Dk

Korpo
21st September 2007, 08:45 AM
While I'm not overly fond of real tattoos, I'm very intrigued by this. ;)

How many lessons as a teacher do you remember? Do they happen consciously or mostly subconsciously?

I'm curious because I can semi-lucidly remember taking part in discussions out of body, they seemed like experiences of sharing, like a circle.

Could the tattoos be a symbolic representation of a purely energetic process of imprinting? Where you aware of processes beyond the direct perceptions, subtle undercurrents?

I'm looking forward to your answers. 8)

Oliver

ButterflyWoman
21st September 2007, 10:06 AM
Could the tattoos be a symbolic representation of a purely energetic process of imprinting?

That was my thought, as well.

wstein
22nd September 2007, 01:35 AM
No specific information. Probably implanted thought forms. Not unlike Reike symbols. Most likely for protection??

dkane
22nd September 2007, 04:34 AM
Hi Korpo,

Over the past 2 yrs I have been experiencing "tests" of all kinds-both in physical reality and in the other dimensions. All of which have been progressing in some way.

And from my understanding have been progressively moving from being a student to assistant teacher to running classes myself- all since accepting what an educator called a masters minor course about 2yrs ago. (to the humor of some of the guides who project with me :) ie guide " hhmm.. your file says you are doing a masters course.. woe (laugh)...dont see many of these.. (laugh)

I am aware of my experiences on multiple levels- from receiving verbal teaching in dream state- to energy atunements with guides and helpers in OBE state: RTZ etc to having 100% complete conscious teaching and soul retrieving.

As for under currents of information the best way is to explain it is like this;

I will experience and investigate the dimension the same way as we do in the physical. (sight smell etc)

I will have access to intuitive knowledge in where i "know" who Im dealing with- i "know" spells/prayers- i know the names of people etc - Also will change "state" from being "me" into past life personalities ie I have reverted back to my Neanderthal self to my suprise (and concern lol) but my guide said it was a good thing- my intuition was telling me unlocking past soul memory back to that time,bringing it to conscious awareness, for development of the souls wholeness.
I will also find myself acting as an old man alot, (im only 29) either in dealing with students or doing soul retrievals. I get this ALOT-Some of the guides I have spent time with have laughed at me saying things like " how come your not serious like the other old teachers?" and "I was pretty funny for the oldest soul STILL left on earth" and - I hope Im not the only person in history to be kept down a grade for 2 mellenia :P

I also seem to be able to communicate with my soul group by simply talking- and the reply comes back as a voice in my head (when Obeing) ie if I want something to manifest in physical they are I can discuss it with them and they will lay the timelines for the manifestation- i dont spend much time trying to manifest things much- they know what direction we are heading in so they just give me updates every now and then. (we are running late in a few things apparently :P)
This same communication technique is how i communicate with my teachers when teaching- they tell me what to say when dealing with people- and I can also rely messages to other people in the lower planes focuses (astral etc) whos guides cant contact them because their vibration is too high- and I act as a inter dimensional telephone for them :P

So in the tatoo experience I had:

Experience: Hes a young (35) Caucasian hindu monk we are in a normal house

My perspective was: As his teacher and on old monk-old voice and mannerisms and it felt natural

The situation: I was checking my work (the tattoo-my first one)

The undercurrent: was that it was symbolic of an student teach relationship,and it was an energy imprint initiation of some type.

The tattoo; was a deity of some type

My higher guides; My teacher was telling me to say " Doing this tattoo was fun" (to the student) and that is was a good job

My intuition: Was telling me that is was as much a test for me as for the student- and that the job was good- Both an initiation for me and for him

The interesting thing is, that I am aware of knowledge

Korpo
22nd September 2007, 05:22 AM
I can feel a pang of envy there, dkane. ;)

But I suspected something remotely like that seeing the ease you project with.

Further great success,
Oliver

dkane
22nd September 2007, 06:27 AM
Hi Korpo,

Each of us being equal, all will be revealed in time. :)

As for frequency of teaching/learning lessons, they are about 1-2 times per week. AP in total about 3 times (sessions-multiple projections/phases 5-6 in a morning) per week.

Lessons usually consist of explorations of mind control-control over thought matter-and emotional lessons. Lessons are usually "experience" type lessons where we experience a sitution. The other types of lessons are group practical lessons where we play with though from matter, and our energy bodies with the lessons that being only in a physical can teach. The lessons (at this point) also seem to have 2 functions. 1) to expand my physical peers astral doubles awarness of the charateristics of non physical reality ie by breaking the physical laws such as flying, and walking on water. 2) to teach non physical entitys about the naunces and detailed ability to create and manipulate energy with the knowledge learnt from the earth life system (physical reality)-

The core lesson being 1) To increase the potential to love unconditionally for all beings 2) To continually learn and explore the unknowns ie increase awareness ability 3) To learn the nuances of being a creator ourselves

The size of the classes range from one on one- to large seminars.

Very rarely is the class a few people talking about a subject. I usually find Im doing practical experience based roles and explorations. Then after the experience is had the characters in the experience-the teachers,and the students get together for after lesson socializing I guess you could say.

I have sometimes found myself in large seminars, some conscious other times semi.

I have a habit of arriving in my pajamas because some times other astral people complain about me " why does he always come in his pajamas?' "why is he here dressed funny all the time?"- I think that these people dont realize I have a physical body sometimes or Im talking to astral doubles of people.

A few weeks back I projected for a soul retrieval (part of a lesson) and some of the people I was talking too could see me properly ( i think they were in some of the belief territory's 24-26 Focus) due to the vibration being too high. I told them that I still had a physical body, and they got annoyed by this and told me "Your dead like every one else-you dont have a body!" In fact I find some people are really annoyed by it over there? I think the challenge is some people dont realize you have your consciousness with you, or that you still have a physical body- so it disturbs them-ie when you arrive to class in your pajamas :P

Beekeeper
22nd September 2007, 10:39 AM
Dkane, I'm playing catchups. This is a truly interesting thread.

I'm finally reading Michael Newton's "Journey of Souls" after having it recommended often and I've just finished the chapter on advanced souls. I think if Oliver read it he wouldn't feel envy because he'd understand that it's not about being better or worse just about being where you are and where we'll all end up. Besides, Oliver may well be an advanced soul.

Why don't you ask your own guide what the meaning of the tatoo is?

Do you remember much of your life between lives?

dkane
22nd September 2007, 11:25 AM
Hi Beekeeper,

I agree with you- I feel being better or worse or hierarchy's is an illusion- we are just all at different points along the journey-none more valuable than others. If we are all part of the same source, how can we be better or worse than each other? :)

I have met other fragments of my personality before- its an interesting experiencing people calling themselves your name- and meeting your "female part" when you are male. :)

As for asking my guides, to be quite honest I get pieces of information that cause reflection on my part. (symbolic riddles on multiple levels) I thought it would be nice to ask others experiences, as well as getting a more direct answer.:P

dkane
22nd September 2007, 11:39 AM
Beekeeper,

Concerning remembering the "life" between lives- in non physical reality I assume you mean?

It seems as though there is a consciousness change where I (everyone Im sure) has the ablity to access information from then. I have been exploring parts of this "history" which seems to (when at 100% this life consciousness) comes in as a "remembering" non physical places and people.

A month or so back, after I was talking to one of my teachers about the fact I was starting become "aware/awake" 24/7- they said once you are- the next step is to become "aware of everything" (assuming memory etc then onto all astral doubles-then onto universal awareness)

Beekeeper
22nd September 2007, 11:43 AM
I thought it would be nice to ask others experiences, as well as getting a more direct answer.

The problem with that is that your experiences (or recall of them) are probably more advanced than others.

Newton says of the advanced soul:

I have been aked if most people who are sensitive, aesthetic, and particularly right-brained have advanced souls since individuals with these characteristics often appear to be at odds with the wrongs of an imperfect world. I see no correlation here. Being emotional, appreciating beauty, or having extrasensory impressions- including psychic talent- does not necssarily denote an advanced soul.

Michael Newton, Journey of Souls, Michael Newton, 1994, p169

Do you agree?

dkane
22nd September 2007, 12:13 PM
I agree 100%- IMHO psychic ability does not denote spiritual developement.

I feel we all have the tools we need to develop spiritually here on earth without the need for "special powers".

Simply learning to love unconditionally more and more changes ones consciousness, and intrinsically increases awareness.

IMO we are here to learn life lessons that have been chosen between lives.

The spiritual development is going to happen without the need for the conscious input of the personality of this life. If part of your life lesson that has been chosen for this life, then it is part of your development at this time. But your group soul chooses the personality structure to suit the life lesson expectations that has been chosen for the lessons of that life.

Psychic development is only important if it is part of the life lesson for that soul.

I think "special powers" can sometimes be a hurdle that the ego needs to overcome.

We dont need "special powers" to love more and be happy :)

dkane
22nd September 2007, 12:22 PM
Also a quick note; I am very left brained.-and have learnt to balance it with my right. I feel that this is a very important aspect to my recall, as my left brained "investigator, and analyzer" seeks to understand everything and due to this imprints the experience very strongly into my memory.

The left brain works is the investigator.

The right brain works as the experiencer.

Flipping between the 2 in the projection helps me maintain full awareness, and remember the experience. I guess its balancing the workings of the 2 hemispheres of the brain like Monroes Hemi sync does.

I use this in everyday life- try to deeply understand everything in detail, while reaching deep into the creative/intuitive part of myself for inspiration. ie- reach deep for a creative solution for the problem from the chaotic/ random/subconscious/intuitive/the source part of me- and fine tune it/put it together with the left side of the brain.

Korpo
22nd September 2007, 04:39 PM
The left brain works is the investigator.

The right brain works as the experiencer.

I agree. I'm very left-brained, and now extremely strongly compelled to develop that other aspect.

Very interesting aspects in this thread. Thanks for sharing, keep it coming! :D

Oliver

Beekeeper
22nd September 2007, 11:45 PM
Yes, thanks for your opinion. I agree with everything you said too. :D

dkane
23rd September 2007, 01:05 AM
Hi Korpo,

I feel learning to use your left brain more is part of our evolution here on the physical plane. As a species we have been right brained for most of our time here-our evolution is moving towards the further use of the left brain.

The challenge here is with the induction of science over the past few centuries the dominate left brainer's used science (due it's analysis foundation-a dominate left brain characteristic) to put a heavy emphasis on left brain development. (and forget the right)

So we have gone from mostly using the right (shamens, witch doctors-symbolic translation ie magic etc)- and flipped to focusing only on the left brain- (science, critical analysis,emperical method).

I feel here is where the conudrum lies.

The left brain, analysis function is a development feature which is a strong part of the physical plane- and is one of the key elements of our time here learning how to understand the uses of energy for creation.

The best way for me to explain it is- the right brain is a creative force linked to the chaotic nature/source and flows with the ebbs and tides of nature- it rides the energy of the universe and is aware of things but cannot translate itself. The left brain brings form to the chaos- it brings "rules"- it separates one thing from another and identify's things to create a form- this is creation itself.

Without the left logic or ability to "identify" or "separate" one thing from another- their is no understanding of creation as everything is simply the same energy. Logic is an "yes this is a door" and "yes this is a cat"- where the right see's no difference between the door and you, and the cat and you.

In Quantum physics, the uncertainty principle discusses, that an electron or light particle and be in 2 places at the same time when not being observed. As soon as a person "observes" the particle it collapses into one place. The act of observation does this.-this is an act of creation.

The light particles being at 2 places at the same time, being the infinite chaotic energy that the right brain is aware of- is acted upon by the logic left brain which gives the energy the "rules" it needs to become a "form".

Without the left brain logic " its in the box or out of the box" the energy cannot collapses into a shape or form- its stays floating as unorganized energy-but infinite possibilities.

The universe is like a messy chaotic energy soup that can make anything. The right brain tries to explain this through art and other "symbolic" expression. The left brain is made to collapes that energy into "forms and function".

Right brain= Art- Symbols-Potential- No solid- No ability to analyze (create function)

Left brain= Separation-Form- Function- Analysis -No imagination

Right+Left= The universes creative abilty-

Both left and right need to be able to be used to be able to become a "creator".

Right creates art.
Left creates form/function

Left and right together create- true genius- Living art- Like life and the universe. (all forms follow a function- no energy is has no purpose)

Right is aware of the energy, left gives its function or purpose. We cannot become creators unless we understand both functions. Right by its self will create a universe with no form. Left by itself with create a universe with no beauty or imagination.(a limited universe)

Right has been used since the beginning, as our original energy forms. Monroe discusses this in his journey "home" to KT57 and finds all his "curls or baby energy mates" in a wonderful place- but repeating the same thing over and over again. They had been like that for a melleina. Because they hadn't developed the ability to analyze- they did not find anything wrong with it. Monroe was bored after a short period, because he could see there was more to life than simply repeating the same process over and over.

The Left is a relatively new development, which has given us better abilty to manipulate energy-due to its need to "organize things". It organizes energy into "patterns" we call these energy patterns "things" or "forms". This has given rise to our creative ability here on the physical plane. First we started making patterns like "mud huts" to live in, then onto to "stone castles" now our left brain has become so developed we can create "elaborate patterns of energy" like "computers" and "space ships". Physical technology is us learning how to use/manipulate physical matter better with left brained function. We are getting better and better at it.

How are we going to create our own universes unless we have learnt the abilty to create in this one- think of it as daddy giving us some blocks to play with before we get to build our own house and move out :P

CFTraveler
23rd September 2007, 02:21 AM
Gee I miss being a curl.

Beekeeper
23rd September 2007, 03:03 AM
Gee I miss being a curl.

Do you remember it, C.F? :D I know you've been given students and encouraged to give lessons.

So, dkane, have you had lessons in manipulating matter in order to create on a planet similar to earth?

dkane
23rd September 2007, 03:49 AM
Beekeeper,

Sure- every person in the physical plane is getting lessons on this. The simple act of having the confines of physical matter rules is teaching each one of us ideas, inspiration, and ability's of energy and matter. The simple act of you reading this, and responding is a learning in energy transference, and differentiation. We are all experiencing this everyday.

As for direct matter manipulation lessons as I am sure you were focusing on :) . I feel these are left for the non physical plane where the consequences of experiments will not cause far reaching ramifications and can be fixed easily and isolated. I feel the lessons that are shown are not ones of lectures, but are ones of "playing" and "practical lessons". ie we will play with and environment, and make thought form objects such as cars and planes etc with our mind and imagination.

Sometimes the classes are "running lessons" where both physical (past) humans, and those not experienced in physical reality get together to "play/run". Doing feats of physical precision like gymnastics, to a) increase the physical persons creative ability b) show the non physical person the razor sharp nuances that having physical boundaries can teach.

We sometimes play in martial arts, and energy throwing, and thought form creation as well. Like paint ball with, energy balls from the palms, and creating and playing with thought forms etc.

This is done in isolation I feel as not to have an impact of the others living in the same dimension- as the others dont like it. I have been told off many a time for floating across a group of people in line, and playing practical jokes such as flicking energy balls at passers by. I once split a massive set of cumulus clouds apart that where hundreds of mile across just so I could see the sun behind them in the middle of a lecture- only to have the force of the movement of all that matter in a split second light the cloud in flames. I then tried to stick it back together before anyone noticed only to create a 500 mile exploding flame in the sky. The lectures all jumped up and put it out to my embarrassment. :) And I looked the other way, twiddling my thumbs... wasnt me :P

Each day we have the chance to manipulate matter- we do this my the simple act of creation- such as painting a picture.

Direct manipulation of matter-change an energy pattern to another with only mind-is something I feel is restricted here simple due to the consequences it would have on others. Im sure there are those that can here-but Im sure they rarely do (due to everything being connected) and rarely advertise the fact.

Beekeeper
23rd September 2007, 06:22 AM
Yes, I recall a few lessons in the non-physical planes and I've experienced them similarly as gymnastic-like and martial art-like feats but that's not what I was interested in so much. In Newton's book advanced souls talked about being co-creators in material planes similar to earth and I just wondered if you'd had similar experiences to that. They work with the fundamental elements and the sun/s on the particular planet and begin by learning to form rocks and advance through to simple animals and so on.

Korpo
23rd September 2007, 07:07 AM
BeeK,

Something you just wrote makes me think I should check out that book. :D

dkane,

I understand what you said about the combination of left and right. What I was trying to express that in this life for me, there was an extreme left hemisphere focus in the earlier part.

I read a lot. I became focussed on many left-brain things like logic, analysis, reasoning, contemplation, philosophy. This peaked some time during my development. As a pre-teen I even wanted to be a computer or cyborg to overcome the limitations imposed on me - and then the pendulum swung back again and I learned more about being a feeling being.

When I finished my computer science studies I had read and studied a lot, to the degree I thought I would make a PhD in CS. Then all further interest drained out of me and I returned to the other topics. I assumed to counterbalance this left brain tendency again.

This became stronger. My wish to pick up a book and learn something from it is very limited now. I get a message all the time, an inherent feeling that some lessons are necessary, but experience is way more important now. So now several very interesting unread books wait for the return of my interest. I just get urges randomly to pick up a book, and take in a certain lesson from time to time, the rest is more like "You would benefit more if you sat down and meditated and did energy work", and so I do.

This time the counter-movement is so strong, I can only guess where it will take me.

Good success in your endeavours,
Oliver

Beekeeper
23rd September 2007, 07:22 AM
Oliver, I was the opposite. I think I had to learn to be left brained growing up. I would have played, acted, sung, raced snails, smothered love on my younger sister, drawn and day dreamed endlessly if I could have. :D One exception was that I loved game shows.

Korpo
23rd September 2007, 07:37 AM
Oliver, I was the opposite. I think I had to learn to be left brained growing up. I would have played, acted, sung, raced snails, smothered love on my younger sister, drawn and day dreamed endlessly if I could have. :D

Sounds great. :D

Every time I realise we all learn our lessons differently, truly realise that, then I feel very glad of it. We're not reliving a certain path, we just go in similar directions. Each life, each existance, each being is destined to be unique and to be one at the same time. Makes me smile.

One exception was that I loved game shows.

:lol:

Me, too. :shock: :D

Oliver

CFTraveler
24th September 2007, 12:42 AM
I've always swung between both modes, and was always aware that I was very different from most people. As I child I was artistically gifted, in all the arts but mostly representational, but always wanted to know how things worked, how they happened and why. As a 12 year old I had an encyclopedia of greek mythology and had books about einstein and relativity (dumbed-down by my dad for me, though) and throughout my life I vacillated between both worlds, the artistic and the analytical. Because of my severe dyscalculia I majored in Ancient art, and was attracted to anthropology, and studied such left/right brain-combined disciplines until I grew up a bit older, and was convinced by my technical math teacher (had to take it due to a technicality for an anthropology graduate degree) to take electronics. (Once again it seems scientific but it actually is very artistic, if you study how electricity flows in circuits.) I ended up going back to school and studying and working in electronics for many years, but always kept up with the arty part of me, which took a backseat (haven't played any musical instrument for years), paint and draw like I did when I was 12, I wonder if I'm a walk-in or a wander-in, lol.) So anyway after my son was born my artistic side started to take more lead and I'm starting to paint more (murals are my style now) but I still like to know what's new in quantum physics and anthropology.
:shock: :lol: . It's kind of cool being 'different' this way, but sometimes I wished I was a little 'more' one way or the other- then I'd be a better artist, or a better scientist. But then again, that's an ego thing, isn't it?

And BeeK, seriously, I think I have told this story before, and now it's been twice now that someone's tried to regress me, and I always go straight back to 'floating around in pure bliss' and that's all- so my conclusion is that my past life was either an amoeba or a curl- something very simple. This would explain why I've never felt like I belonged here really, that I've had to 'learn' 'how to act'- I am aware that this is true of everyone- but I'm still learning, lol.

dkane
24th September 2007, 01:08 AM
Hi Beekeeper,

I cant say that I have had conscious recall of direct manipulation of matter on what we call the physical plane- But the challenge here is to the inhabitants of what we call the non physical planes, the environment is very physical. So in the case of Newtons book where people are discussing their experiences between lives, they would be spending their time on one of the "non physical planes" (or they would be living)-creating planets etc. Though, Im sure we have the ability to manifest objects such into the physical universe, we would be doing them in an energy isolated environment where our playing would not be affecting the rest of the physical universe. If this being the case, it would be difficult to define if you where creating "matter" in the physical universe or not, unless you where specifically told so-which from conscious recall I cant say I have. :)... I wonder if I told people I created the 10th planet in our solar system a few years back thats why the scientist have only just found it, people would believe me. :P

I have had conscious recall of creating very large complex mechanical objects, creating fire, clouds, and other things on other planes. (birds etc)

I think the key element of these processes is how much information you are able to hold in your awareness at one time. As the objects I have been creating have become bigger and more complex I have had to hold more and more "awareness" of all the "moving parts" of the system. Like being aware of every molecule, atom, etc

I had to create a car engine a few months back (im not a car person)- in which one of the guides said it was a difficult one due to having so many moving parts. So I my feeling is increasing our awareness, moving towards being a creator of some sort (im sure one of many paths that can be chosen) is the key to building larger and larger complex organisms and ecosystems. ie first we start small like rock, and build upon it til it becomes, a planet- to a solar system- to a sun.

Can you feel me? ;)

dkane
24th September 2007, 01:19 AM
Hi korpo,

Im sure your guides are setting you up to go some where right now. ;)

I have a feeling (hope) that in the next century or so all that we are discussing will no longer be outside the scope of science- and we can fine tune the process of otherworld exploration for all the experience. Regardless of left/right charateristics- and how people are predispositioned, both genetically and phsycologically.

But then again, our non physical selves already know whats going on- So I guess they will just let the physical concious part of ourselves know when they see fit.

Until then, we can only follow our intuition-read, do energy work, and follow any other signs our guides put in front of us. :)

CFTraveler
24th September 2007, 01:23 AM
(I think this is on my OBE journal) some time ago I manifested a lawnmower (faster than someone else who was manifesting parts and then making them go together right.) I remember manifesting the whole shot and then going around the castle (manifesting place) investigating, while my companion was left behind trying to figure out hers.
Any of this ring a bell?

dkane
24th September 2007, 01:39 AM
Yeh CF ! :)

Creation Classes! :)

Korpo
24th September 2007, 07:37 AM
If I had to, I rather manifest a cut lawn than a lawnmover, CF. I'm laaa-zey! :lol:

In fact I would leave the meadow as is, chaotic and natural...

Oliver