PDA

View Full Version : who has experienced the serpent?

alwayson4
21st September 2007, 10:04 PM
Has anyone experienced a FIST SIZED snake going in a CIRCULAR motion through them, along with a feeling of FINGERLIKE tenticles coming out of their brain?

niki123
22nd September 2007, 01:15 AM
It's not really a snake, you know! I have experienced this in my stomach and chest, way before the awakening happened and I was sure I was going to die.It happened at night right when I was trying to sleep and I was up for like 5 hours throwing up and other things.I told my doctor about it afterwards and he said it might have been heartburn.Lol,I've had heartburn before and it didn't hurt that bad. :) Oh, by the way, it happened suddenly and I did not even know what it was.

alwayson4
22nd September 2007, 02:31 AM
Did it ever reach your brain, and did you have the fingerlike tentacle phenomenon?

niki123
22nd September 2007, 02:40 AM
Yes,I'm suffering from that kind of pain and heat and also pressure.See my post below yours. :(

sorana
30th September 2007, 05:21 AM
I experienced this. But for me it's not a good thing as you are saying.
In my case it was raised by a wizard in black magic and he didn't mentioned it to me, just did it. Surprise!

Chris_com28
30th September 2007, 08:11 PM
He doesn't sound like a nice man. :(

star
1st October 2007, 12:50 AM
Wierd that he did that and not something more evil, no? :)

sleeper
5th December 2007, 11:33 PM
I've experienced it since i was a young child, at least since I was 7 years old. I used to worry about it, because i feel it in my head every day, sometimes for hours, during regular activities, like school and work.

In fact, there is an interesting thing to say. during meditation: rather than pull energy in through the top of my head, i pull it in with my ears.

Also, I'd like to add that I've never felt any pain. I usually just feel tranquil, tranced, and a slight A.P...just a little out of sync.

The fingerlike tentacles sometimes feel like there is a large hand on my head, with fingers gripping the sides.

Have you experienced it, alwayson4?

niki123
6th December 2007, 04:09 AM
Ok, I'm sharing this because it might help someone who has horrible headaches and lots of pressure in the head not to mention feeling like their head is about to split open,lol.About 2 weeks ago I had the splitting headaches and pressure again but this time I had them for more than a week and it felt like this drill was on the top of my head drilling away continuously.I was so anxious I could not relax and one day I just got this idea ( ?) out of nowhere to hold my nose and to breath through the top of my head.Wow,it worked !The drilling in my head stopped but with a minor side effect.I felt so cold and my whole body was freezing for a very long time.Such an intense freezing sensation like I've never experienced before !Learned that we do not really breath through our noses anymore,like I didn't know this before.I found this out last year when it hurt everytime I took a breath and had to visit the emergency room where Iwas given a ct-scan,x-ray and numerous blood tests which provided no explanation for my inability to breath. :D :lol:

sleeper
6th December 2007, 05:44 AM
well, i thought i would have gotten more responses by now....plus i'm bored. I'm waiting for the laundry to finish, so i can go to bed.

I want to add that kundalini was different for me than most. I felt it segmentally. Because of the way i was training, because the books and teachers of kundalini are so eclectic, so wary, i had problems that i couldn't diagnose at first. I couldn't handle my energy systems.

I could ground, pull kundalni energy through my feet and legs, into my first three chakras, then it would stop.

the teachers warned against it, pulling the energy downward, but i could pull the same energy down through my head into my throat but it would stop. I couldn't feel kundalini in my chest, even though i could activate my chest chakra. I experienced intese light, etc.

anyway, that's all for now.

Aunt Clair
1st March 2008, 12:05 PM
Has anyone experienced a FIST SIZED snake going in a CIRCULAR motion through them, along with a feeling of FINGERLIKE tenticles coming out of their brain?
Yes and I feel this is a typical representation of one stage of kundalini . It feels like a thick live thing is slithering through you and is aptly named a serpent .

Triot
3rd March 2008, 07:55 PM
http://doernenburg.alien.de/alternativ/ ... nummer.jpg (http://doernenburg.alien.de/alternativ/dendera/foto/lampnummer.jpg)

Daniken and a team engineered it and it turned out to be a plasma lamp. Take a close look at the Egyptian
interpretation. They carved the "beam of light" as a serpent. The same burning serpent of fire that goes
through the chakras shows up inside of a vacuum tube.

sleeper
4th March 2008, 04:53 PM
i experienced kundalini a couple weeks ago.

i was about 45 minutes into my meditation, doing full body energy work, laying down on my bed. i've started putting a pillow under my back when i do meditation laying down, because it helps my energy flow, it seems.

I had a great hum from my feet to my heart, and had worked for a few minutes on my third eye, which was really going well, so i started pulling energy down from my higher chakras, and it came down in a rush. it filled me, and in a quick moment, i felt my energy churning in my energy body, in a space bigger than my body, as if my whole body became a chakra (mostly perpendicular to my other chakras). it was churning, then spinning, and spun towards it's center (above my heart chakra) and stopped ... and for a moment briefer than anything i'd experienced, i had perfect stillness. it seemed that my energy was where it needed to be (i'm not sure what that means). As soon as that stillness started, it also ended, as my chest filled with air and expanded to it's fullest size, and kundalini entered my body and coiled upwards.

I felt a new thing that time, it seemed like the kundalini "manifested" roots through my legs and into my feet, and small roots (tentacles, if you prefer that word) were wrapped around my feet).

it coiled upwards and stopped near my throat, just a hair below my throat chakra, and i have a few ideas of why this was..but it was only a moment before the cool stuff happened.

I was shown a series of visions; a couple were answers to questions i could ask, and one was a guided vision by a spirit of some kind. I won't post what i was shown, but i just wanted to tell you guys that the kundalini basically kicked my consciousness out of my body. for that time i seemed to be looking at the world without time, body, mind or ego. I wasn't astral traveling either, i was simply consciousness.

when the visions ended, i returned to my body, bathed in white light, etc. all the usual stuff. But this time, i was intrigued by the complexity of the experience. I was consciously able to feel the light flooding down from above, to see it, to have a full body energy hum, the kudnalini inside, i felt my connection with all of my spirit guides, and my energy body outside my physical body: above, below, behind, lots of complex parts to it besides what i'm saying. It was a beautiful experience and i was high on bliss for almost a week, just from this meditation.

since this meditation, i've been working on other parts of my development, that i now know about. but i can't wait for my next kundalini experience, it will be good.

CFTraveler
4th March 2008, 05:32 PM
I can only say WOW! :D

sleeper
4th March 2008, 08:45 PM
my experiences really started to take off not long ago, when i stopped trying to control them. now, i just lie down, in a still, quiet place, and let the experience happen. i've had most of my interesting and insightful experiences since then, since i let go.