PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini at my 7th chackra for a loooong time!

niki123
22nd September 2007, 01:40 AM
This hurts a lot!It stops and then starts again and my whole brain hurts and it's so hot I can't take it.Does anyone know what happens now and how long before it will stop ? My crown and my chest are burning up really bad.I don't mind my heart chakra burning up but I mind the pain and the hot air coming out of my crown.Not to mention that I'm having conversations with myself and there also is some kind of pressure in my head.I am hypothyroid and when my endo mentioned a brain cat scan I kind off freaked out.Not that I am afraid , but who knows what they'll see in there.Lol. :shock: :)

0range
17th October 2007, 04:01 AM
i'm sorry that no one helped you yet, i find that strange.

it seems like you're not grounded. i recommend you work on the front channel,

microcosmic orbit takes care of this.
you sit comfortable with your back straight.close your eyes and keep the tongue up on the roof of your mouth.. as you inhale, move energy from your perinium up your spine, over your head to the third eye. hold your breath for al ittle, then exhale bringing the energy down your neck, chest, stomach, back to the perinium. use your eyes to follow the energy too

here's an animation http://www.skipregan.com/drhu/microcosm ... t-wg1.html (http://www.skipregan.com/drhu/microcosmic-orbit-wg1.html)

explanations
http://www.universal-tao.com/FAQ/microcosmic_orbit.html

http://tiantianqigong.com/energetic.html

0range
17th October 2007, 05:24 AM
also, i recommend you end your meditation sessions with deep belly breathing to help store excess energy there. whenever you have a headache or feel pressure in your head, do this. slow deep breaths into your belly and feel the energy swirling there. keep the tongue up!

Korpo
17th October 2007, 08:33 AM
For more material on the "Micro-Cosmic Orbit" see here, too:

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=9157

Take good care,
Oliver

CFTraveler
17th October 2007, 02:39 PM
Also if there is a lot of pain put your feet in warm-to-hot water. This does wonders for me.

i'm sorry that no one helped you yet, i find that strange. We're not all 'on' at the same time, Orange. We're all from different countries, even continents, so our times together are brief.

Korpo
17th October 2007, 02:43 PM
i'm sorry that no one helped you yet, i find that strange.

We're not all 'on' at the same time, Orange. We're all from different countries, even continents, so our times together are brief.

I think Orange refers to the fact that this is several weeks ago and everybody missed it back then. :?

Oliver

Aunt Clair
19th October 2007, 03:36 AM
I did not answer because I did not understand the author. It is not written clearly , Orange . And imo if someone is in need of help they will ask again plainly and clearly . Kundalini tends to surge for a few days to a week . Not a month at a time . If it is still occurring that is not K .

niki123
19th October 2007, 03:46 AM
Thank you for replying to all but it stopped like after a week and now I get headaches instead.I know it will be back but for now I'm ok.It goes in cycles, that I figured out but it was really intense and it was in the same spot for a very long time. :)

Aunt Clair
20th October 2007, 11:35 AM
I am not convinced that Kundalini is the cause of this . But irregardless , I suggest you deep breath cleanse and raise energy daily and fully open the heart and crown as that is where you feel discomfort .

One method to open the energy storage centres ,in your case at the head and the chest ,is to draw energy down the ascension channel and exhale it through one stone at a time

*Open in protection .

*Take your energy body awareness to the space above your spine , moving upwards until you feel you are no longer in your personal energy space .

* Open the top of this ascension channel about the size of a coffee saucer .This should occur instinctively like inhaling .

* Or you can cause it to open with will , intention and Visualsiation . Visualise the ascension channel opening like a camera os or pupil of the eye .

* Cleanse the stones in a top down order .

* With each inhalation bring energy down the ascension channel shaft to the stone which being cleansed .

* Move a wide swath of light energy to "paint" the walls of the stone like coating the tumbler of a washing machine .

* Roll the light left , back , right , front .Repeat until ready to exhale .Then take energy awareness to the centre of the stone.

* Exhale through the centre of the wheel at the centre of the stone . Breathe out through 8 spokes at once , cardinally and bicardinally .

* Clean the stone the other way now . Inhale and bring energy down back , bottom , front , top this time . When you are ready to exhale take the energy awareness to the centre of the stone .

* Breathe out this time like a disco ball from the centre and out .

* When the energy runs fast , clean and clear you are done.
Do this routine at least each morning and each night .

When you have no adverse symptoms you can follow deep breath cleansing with energy raising but until then I would suggest cleansing only .