PDA

View Full Version : Dream of rotating gold pyramid + lucid state.

mreee
24th September 2007, 04:59 PM
Greetings all,
After having practiced NEW for a week or so, in which time i have been able to feel sensations in my feet and in the hands + upto the knees, i have had more ludicness in my dreams.

Last night after i had practiced some NEW, i became lucid in a dream and could feel a veryy powerfull tingeling in my feet and hands+ arms, also in the rest of the body but not so much as hands and feet.
Before i became somewhat lucid i dremt a strange dream about a red-golden pyramid rotating slowly above my head, after that i became totally aware, but the problem is that i thought i was not in my own bed but in a bed where my parents live.
To try to obe, i did some breathing exercices and every in-breath made the tingeling so intense, something i never tried before on that magnitude.

Since i started to do NEW work i had some strange dreams that i'd like to ask of,
one is the rotation pyramid dream and another one was about my bigtoe getting cut off as i had done a lot of energy raising in the foot.

ANy clues as what this might mean?
Blockades in the energy ways in the feet or some cleared ones maybe?
The pyramid i am not sure what that might mean. Maybe someone can tell..

Alaskans
24th September 2007, 10:57 PM
"To see pyramids in your dream, signifies that many new and major changes will be occurring in a short amount of time. It is a symbol of longevity, stability, and a firm foundation. "-DM

Gold is a color of spiritual attainment
Red is the color of power, passion, courage but also has negative connotations; anger, lust, danger, bad impulses etc

I would say these two colors together is telling you that you will come against the color Red as you are working for Gold, and it will all come quickly.

It could also be telling you that goodness/righteousness is power.

CFTraveler
24th September 2007, 11:57 PM
Red is also the ground chakra color- so I suggest that maybe there is a caveat to ground to attain- a pyramid has a very wide base, reinforcing my opinion on this. (Based on nothing but my instinct, though.)

The Cusp
7th October 2007, 07:00 PM
You see geometric shapes like that when dreaming of concepts that can't be put into words. It's some sort of idea or insight. You can make perfect sense of them while you're dreaming, but when awake you just don't know what to do with it.