PDA

View Full Version : Dream symbols in real life

Korpo
25th September 2007, 11:26 AM
It occurred to me that many of the messages and small or big signs I get during the day are of the same kind as they are in dreams. In fact, research on dream symbols usually helps me to interpret them.

Every time something sticks out, especially if it occurs in threes, I usually feel compelled to look for an explanation.

Usually these events are accompanied by synchronicities of all kinds, weird, totally improbable coincidences and small confirmations like similar things happening to other people at the same time. These occurences can be linked to my current line of thought, too.

Even our physical reality seems to be very formable by our Higher Selves, I think they are who send such messages.

Anyone else experience something similar?

Oliver

CFTraveler
25th September 2007, 02:21 PM
I always have- besides synchronicities, I usually ask for concrete things and always get them- only one time the answer was subtle, but when I got it I got it.
The funny thing is that even though I've been taught that God is inside as well as outside, I usually put more stock on outside (concrete) signs than I do of my own intuition. Sad isn't it? Especially (and probably)because the answers are usually obvious and unmistakeable.

Korpo
25th September 2007, 02:32 PM
I always have- besides synchronicities, I usually ask for concrete things and always get them- only one time the answer was subtle, but when I got it I got it.

You can ask? :shock:

Doh! :lol:

The funny thing is that even though I've been taught that God is inside as well as outside, I usually put more stock on outside (concrete) signs than I do of my own intuition. Sad isn't it? Especially (and probably)because the answers are usually obvious and unmistakeable.

Well, we're only human. The physical reality is very easy to relate to, so a few signs here and there are very encouraging. :D

Oliver

Mishell
25th September 2007, 03:12 PM
Every time something sticks out, especially if it occurs in threes, I usually feel compelled to look for an explanation.

I have a friend who saw a monkey cross the road earlier this summer. :shock: She didn't need to see it 3 times to know it was a sign. I looked up the symbol for "monkey" and it perfectly matched advice I had been giving her the day before.

BTW, I live in the northwest section of the US. We don't get a lot of monkeys running around these parts. :wink:

You can ask? :shock:

Doh! :lol:
:lol:

Never tried it then?

I don't usually ask for something specific, but when I ask a direct question I get answers. One time, I was on a walk and asked a direct question. Instead of my guide speaking to me, like she usually does, she caused a car to drive by. (It was the only one that drove by during the walk.) The car had a personalized license plate. The word on it was my answer. A very clear answer. :shock: :D It was good. :D And what I was hoping to hear.

Korpo
25th September 2007, 03:20 PM
Never tried it then?

No. :oops:

It seemed to me like asking for a miracle. A bit blasphemous.

I thought the signs would answer to my thoughts if I was not aware that I am actually asking something. Well, that's a self-imposed limitation there, for sure. :?

Coming to think of it I always felt a bit cheeky when the weird "coincidences" started out on my MP3 player. 2,000 songs, and you get three in a row which feel like an answer over and over and totally relevant. I had to laugh so much, it was so hilarious and great! :D I always thought "What else do I need to know? What comes next?"

Did I say "Doh!"? I mean it. :lol:

Oliver

CFTraveler
25th September 2007, 03:20 PM
You can ask? All the time. I'm insecure. :roll:
I'm very specific, and usually get humorous answers: God has a sense of humor: One time I asked for an angel, and later in the month I ended up getting metallic sparkly angels and angel pins in the mail. There were about 20.
Another time I asked to see a white dove. I was depressed when my mom called me to tell me of this weird thing that happened to her, a white dove flew into her house and went behind the fridge, and wouldn't come out. The dove was unharmed, but she needed to get a neighbor to get it out of her house. The incident was so weird that she had to tell me about it.
Mysterious ways, I tell you...

Mishell
25th September 2007, 03:24 PM
It seemed to me like asking for a miracle.

Miracles are lots of fun. They happen all the time if you are paying attention. :wink: :D

CFTraveler
25th September 2007, 03:30 PM
And if we don't ask for miracles, who will? The sad aspect of this is that some people don't, mistakenly thinking that God is 'too busy' or that they are 'not worthy' enough. But now we're slipping down the 'religion' slope.... my bad, let's not go there, please.

Korpo
25th September 2007, 03:42 PM
Miracles are lots of fun. They happen all the time if you are paying attention. :wink: :D

Oh, I intend to. :D

Oliver

wstein
26th September 2007, 01:40 AM
Good observation!!!

I suggest that there are fewer differences between dreams and waking life than most people realize.

In any case there is bleed over between the two, so a current issue in your life is likely to show up in both places.

Shirley
26th September 2007, 02:33 PM
Then what would it mean seeing the same numbers everywhere like they're hunting me? And I didn't ask for them. They just show up.
(7,11 and 21 - which correspond to my day, day+month, day+month+year of birth)
And everytime I focus more on my development I get to see them even more often.
I can't figure out what it means.

Inx
26th September 2007, 02:39 PM
if we speak about asking for answers, I can tell that for me it usually works through movies :)

somehow it happens so that I find answers inside some movie that I have decided to watch with no particular reason at the time when something bothers my mind.

Mishell
26th September 2007, 04:13 PM
Then what would it mean seeing the same numbers everywhere like they're hunting me? And I didn't ask for them. They just show up.
(7,11 and 21 - which correspond to my day, day+month, day+month+year of birth)
And everytime I focus more on my development I get to see them even more often.
I can't figure out what it means.

Your day+ month+year of birth is your Life Path number in numerology. If you see this number all the time, it generally means you are on the righ track. :wink: Things are going the way you mapped out for yourself before you incarnated. You can look here for the meanings of numbers: http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm

When other numbers show up a lot, it could be a way to show you how to get back on track, or the next lesson you are meant to work on. Could also be a sign of something that will soon manifest in your life.

sleeper
6th December 2007, 04:27 AM
I get far, far different symbols during my waking time, than at night.

At night, my symbols have either represented unresolved confrontations that happened while i was awake, or more spiritual, unlinked things. during the day, I'm attuned to the world around me, and dont notice any symbols.

just thought i'd share.

Psychotronic
18th January 2008, 09:55 PM
I noticed very curious symbols in my dreams. Sometimes it is like systems of opposites. It is almost like an algorithm. Dreamy place seems like copy of realm in future, but some things has opposite properties in paradoxes very often. It can be double or triple negation, so dreamy scene can seem like normal dream, but if I analyse that, I know, that there is something like "the system of opposites". If I "decode" this system, I have memories from future.

We know thought forms have the control of physical action. It is most obvious in a human society. We are percieving combination of our thought and thought forms from astral. Some dream has very strong form or we can make it. So, simply, dreams can maybe affect physical reality, because this thought forms are raising possibilities to come to being in a physical. We are making thought forms more energetic intensive and physical sphere is taking more intensive thought forms to realize.