PDA

View Full Version : Ascension through Quantum particles

Alaskans
25th September 2007, 10:53 PM
deleted

CFTraveler
26th September 2007, 01:21 AM
This is one thing I say a lot: We are multidimensional beings. That means that at the macro level we are subject to the laws of physics at the macro level (which means we can know where things were, where they are, and where they're going), but if you physically break us down, you'll see that we exist as probability waves in quantum foam- but those are the physical laws for that scale.
I believe that when we project (and I wrote about this years ago on another forum) we 'tune' our consciousness to this state of being- or 'we tune into the tiny', where we can travel in (possibly) superluminal speed, exist in more than one location at once, exist in no location at some points in the probability scale (sorry, don't have the language to express this), and do all the things that a quantum particle can.
But how is this ascension? We already exist at the quantum level. It's just that most of the time we are not aware of this.

wstein
26th September 2007, 01:33 AM
I don't get any connection with any of this to ascension???

There are laws at the quantum level too. They are just not the same as at the macro level. Its entirely possible to OBE to the quantum scale and observe 'life' governed by those laws. The main difference is that time 'fuzzy'.

Alaskans
27th September 2007, 04:51 AM
Sorry..

Inx
27th September 2007, 10:21 AM
ascension has always puzzled me. we try so hard to achieve something in the spiritual field, to have an OBE, to learn healing, to understand how the world works... but at the end we must forget it all to get further and higher. the wish to ascend comes from mind. but when we ascend, there is no mind, the soul doesnt give a damn about anything, it just experiences everything mindlessly.

what is the f...ing point? I can just put a bullet in my head and I will ascend, my mind will disappear and my soul will be free from any limitations of any dimension.

or maybe the trick is to take the mind with you in order to create something in the infinity?

what is the concept of ascension? is there any point? or am I getting it all completely wrong?

take care,
Inx.
:)

CFTraveler
27th September 2007, 12:41 PM
ascension has always puzzled me. we try so hard to achieve something in the spiritual field, to have an OBE, to learn healing, to understand how the world works... but at the end we must forget it all to get further and higher. the wish to ascend comes from mind. but when we ascend, there is no mind, the soul doesnt give a damn about anything, it just experiences everything mindlessly. Even though I don't 'believe in' ascension, mainly because it is just a 'moving up' (conveying some sort of limitation) I'll try to answer the question the way I'm understanding it.

what is the f...ing point? I can just put a bullet in my head and I will ascend, my mind will disappear and my soul will be free from any limitations of any dimension. Ascension is not a personal thing- "You" don't ascend, the whole of creation ascends. One is physical death, the other is a whole 'change in order' of things.

or maybe the trick is to take the mind with you in order to create something in the infinity? I think this is closer to the point in the process, although I don't call it ascension. I call it 'making the collective unconscious conscious'. It's a concept I've been developing in my mind based on what I observe all spiritually based disciplines seem to be teaching, without realizing it. (maybe). It's a movement towards consciousness, more than 'ascension' ( although all movement is relative, but I don't have a better language for this idea.)
What will happen when the collective unconscious becomes sufficiently conscious, is the question.

take care,
Inx.
:) You too, and thanks for the observation.

Wyldrose
27th September 2007, 03:05 PM
If understand your correctly Alaskans what your saying is that denser objects that are more heavily influenced by our physical plane such as money, is heavily influenced by our physical world and therefore more difficult to manifest or to control from a sixth sensory perspective?

Altho there is some merit it this statement I'd suggest that as we are connected to Source Energy we are a part of the infinite field of possibilities, that the statement is false as anything is possible. However, once you throw in the mind or intelligence or perhaps even the ego, this is going to be our stopping point from manifesting... as it's more difficult to get behind the belief fully the more physical an object is. (If I misuderstand or misrepresent Alaskans, my aplogies)

CFTraveler, I share your idea (I've never been comfortable with the idea of ascension)

I think this is closer to the point in the process, although I don't call it ascension. I call it 'making the collective unconscious conscious'.

It troubles me to think that so many people spend there days in longing for a better place, to be raised to a higher vibration or whatever. While doing this they miss the point! To live, dance and sing in the moment.... we give so much of our energy to the past, there is no power here. We daydream and live in the future, and pour our energies into 'what if'. We throw away our gifts. The only reality is the NOW, here is the true source of being. It is in the now that we truly hold great power. It is in the NOW that we create heaven on earth.

We are not human beings learning to be spirits, we are spirits learning to be human... embrace the human experience by living fully in the moment warts and all.

Shanti

Let me move with grace and beauty living fully in the moment. Let me move with action allowing and receiving. ~ Wyldrose

Alaskans
27th September 2007, 11:10 PM
I hate to do this, since there is already a bunch of posts, but I would really like this thread to be deleted. It isnt something that can help anyone, there is stuff to learn, and theres stuff to enlighten to. Jesus spoke in parabols for good reasons, one of wich is he would be sinning if he told what he knew straight out.

CFTraveler
27th September 2007, 11:45 PM
I hate to do this, since there is already a bunch of posts, but I would really like this thread to be deleted. It isnt something that can help anyone, there is stuff to learn, and theres stuff to enlighten to. Jesus spoke in parabols for good reasons, one of wich is he would be sinning if he told what he knew straight out.

Jesus spoke in parables because there were things that people 'just wouldn't get' if he spoke directly. It's like having a quantum physicist trying to explain to me the concept of 'quantum foam' or something like that- if he wants me to understand, he's going to have to dumb it down.
However, I vehemently disagree with your assertion that this post is like that- it sounds like you're saying that we're too 'something' to get it. If you feel that 'we don't understand' what you mean, that's one thing, but to suggest that we 'don't have the right to information' because we don't agree or don't share your worldview, this is a whole different thing, and I for one am offended, if that's what you mean.

Wyldrose
28th September 2007, 12:15 AM
*blinks*

Alaskans
28th September 2007, 04:37 AM
No, thats not what I mean at all, everyone has thier own very unique and profound things they are enlightened to that I couldnt grasp. I dont want to go into depth because it would damage me, and this is something you can only learn on your own (as you said), Ive already been damaged. I only wanted to hint at it.

I spent all night last night worrying about this thread, I wanted it gone. I even tried to ask you to delete it and prayed nobody would read it, in all I slept about 2 hours. I made a big mistake trying to share this view, I suffered for it. This is why I havent left the confines of the dream forum till now. Hate me for pulling out if you like, I hold no resentment, but I dont want to harm people by telling more in my own words, when it should be in your own words.