PDA

View Full Version : What is this? Need help.

sorana
27th September 2007, 11:03 AM
Hi,

I thought of somebody, than I dream that person and than after I called her name (she was in my front, while I was on the bed, thinking I was waking up from sleeping), the person looking like her came near me, seeming to step on me and in that moment I felt her in my body like tingling sensations. I don't know how to call them but it was freaky how i felt, and it crossed my mind she actually came to me and made a connection with me. I used to dream and feel normal like in waking state, now I'm having these sensations which is a bit freaky.
Can anyone tell me what it was?
While this, there were a few other persons like figures on my left side.
Is this called that she astral travelled to me?
The dream finished when i woke up.

Robert Bruce
19th July 2008, 12:20 PM
G'day,

This sounds like this person astral projected to you, and possibly entered you in some way.

This is, technically, a psychic attack, and the same rules apply.

Read the sticky I made at the start of this topic and use the 'grounding' method so you are electrically grounded or 'earthed' while you sleep. This should do the trick.

Added to this, the use of magnets will help. Get a magnetic mattress overlay.

I also suggest you get a copy of my book, Energy Work, and use the self healing methods therein, particularly the affirmations and commands. Use these to clear your space and shore up your natural shields.

These things should solve your problem and stop this happening.

robert