PDA

View Full Version : Projecting to a different time?

thoth
30th September 2007, 04:10 AM
I was just wondering, is it possible to project to a different time? Maybe not even project but see into the different time. I'm really interested in the future as I am in the past.

I think that theoretically, the best way I can think of is by the use of one of the guides/ past self. Wouldn't it be amazing to actually see what the world looked like 8K years ago? What about 75K years ago?

Or perhaps travel to a different planet/star system? See life on Mars the way it was/is.

Has anyone here had any experience in anything like this?

Thanks

Palehorse Redivivus
30th September 2007, 10:50 AM
Hi Thoth,

Here's a thread you might be interested in on that very subject.

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... highlight= (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=5823&highlight=)

I've done a lot of this visiting myself in the past, and have had a lot of good results with it. What I do isn't a full fledged audio-visual projection though; its more of a mental thing.

thoth
30th September 2007, 06:11 PM
Haha, the cat-dog diaries are really funny.

Thanks for the link, it was a bit different from what I was looking for, but still an interesting read. The concept of educating yourself in that way hasn't even crossed my mind. I have to try it out one day when I become more experienced in these things. Although it sound alot like a self hypnosys techniqe, and who's to say the two are all that different.

Great stuff!

ButterflyWoman
1st October 2007, 05:55 AM
I have an uncanny knack for learning and recalling history (particularly art history). I can just "see" specific times/places very clearly, including things like picking up the social attitudes, getting a feel for how people dress, getting a good impression of the architecture and other buildings, etc.

For a long time, I didn't know quite how I did it, but now I believe I do it partly by remote viewing of the time/place.

:)

Beekeeper
1st October 2007, 09:18 AM
When I was first exploring the net for astral projection stories a few years ago, I came across some stories about people going back to specific historic events. I suggest you do a search if you're really interested in knowing more.

thoth
1st October 2007, 02:34 PM
Some of those stories is what got my attention in the first place. I'll keep looking.

Beekeeper
2nd October 2007, 02:47 AM
Try googling "Astral Time traveller books"