PDA

View Full Version : Astral Form Loose after 4 Days????

Chococrack
21st October 2005, 04:12 AM
I've been doing NEW energy work for only 4 days now, never having done anything related to energy work at all. Yesterday I was "sponging" my legs for the first time, doing the energy breathing along with it. I was sitting in an armchair, and I literally felt my astral arms and hands come loose, unexpectedly. I couldn't be anywhere near the trance state so I don't know how this could happen.

Has anyone else had any similar experiences?

laiana
21st October 2005, 06:29 PM
Ooh sounds cool! I wish that would happen to me! ;)

Chococrack
21st October 2005, 07:31 PM
Yeah, it definately was cool. But the thing that made it so cool was that it was so unexpected. Especially considering how little time I've been using NEW. And the fact that I'm trying to work energy and meditate on a ship (rocking and rolling!! :] )

But I was pleasantly surprised to say the very least, and I hope I have similar experiences as I continue to practice. :D

kevstar
23rd October 2005, 05:45 AM
Well, that's really awesome. I'm sure you're going to make mad progress in this system. Maybe the next time your hands come loose (if it happens like that again) try to stretch out and grab a shelf or something, maybe pull the rest of yourself out.