PDA

View Full Version : Gateway Voyage

argonaut
4th October 2007, 02:51 AM
Hi everybody, I am new here and I have just picked up Robert's books. I am actually soon going to be attending the Gateway Voyage at TMI and was wondering if anybody here that has done the program has any advice for me. Is there anything I should be doing to prepare? I have purchased the Gateway Experience CD set band have managed to get about halfway through it, but aside from feeling the difference between focus 10 and 12, I have not really had any concrete results. I also have begun doing some of the exercises in Energy Work as I feel I have some arm and leg blockages that make my arms and legs feel weird (kind of like restless leg syndrome) in focus 10 (I'm fine in focus 12 though). Should I try to continue the Gateway CDs? Energy Work? Any advice for the program while at TMI? Anything else I should do to prepare?

Korpo
4th October 2007, 04:32 AM
Energy work is always a good idea at this stage.

I had strong effects from Monroe tapes from the start. Exercises like "Energy Bar Tool", "Living Body Map", "Release and Recharge", the color stuff, etc. are really good energy work exercises.

Energy body cleanup is important to enhance the effects. Try to induce Focus 10 with and without the tape - the tapes actually train for accepting post-hypnotic cues. Try affirming to yourself at the end of the session that "The next time I try to reach this state it will be easier. My mind will shift more easily into this state as I count to 10. I relax and let go and experience the trance again." Positive affirmations in trance can have very positive effects.

You can do NEW energy work, too. "Sponging" the energy body and "bouncing" energy can help cleanse and activate the energy body.

Good success at the TMI and take good care,
Oliver

CFTraveler
4th October 2007, 03:31 PM
Tempestinateapot has done the TMI course, if I remember correctly. You may want to pm her for any advice.
I'd say do energy work as a complement to the program. When I did Robert Bruce's workshop at TMI they taught us to implement sponging with some of the Monroe tapes and it was very effective.
Have fun at the Monroe Institute and say hi to the big crystal for me. :lol: