PDA

View Full Version : NEW System beginners help..

coldfire
9th October 2007, 11:44 AM
I was reading tutorials on the new system and I think it would be alot easier if they gave explict directions on which way you should connect your points of awareness (i.e like the one he explained from the thumb to the wrist to the forearm etc etc.)

Oh and pictures of the exact path's would be nice too.

CFTraveler
9th October 2007, 02:15 PM
Would this help? http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=8810

note: I added it to the New Tutorials Sticky that is in this Topic.

coldfire
9th October 2007, 10:15 PM
no that didnt help :? ... I want to know if im doing everything correctly like him but in energy work im not sure where to go with it after i focus my awareness to my knee or big toe it doesn't say anything after that it tells you to do some tracing on your body and im asking WHERE? where am i supposed to trace it would be nice if i knew that he just said trace but didnt give explicit instructions on where to trace from or to for it to be effective. the link you gave was completely irrelevent to what im asking.

CFTraveler
10th October 2007, 02:25 AM
Do you mean you're reading the book "Energy Work", or are doing the system by itself, or as MAP indicates?
Robert originally designed this website as support for people that are doing the Mastering Astral Projection program and need more help, hence the tutorials and support. He also offers an audiovisual online program called "Hall of Learning" PAPI workshop which includes videos, etc.
But going live to one of his workshops is the best option.
We try to offer good support, and this website has "MAP" sections (part one, and part two), and the "Ask Robert" section and Down Under have information too.
But doing workshops and writing books is what Robert does, so if you want a workshop there is also a "Robert's Workshops" thread.

CFTraveler
10th October 2007, 02:31 AM
As to the direction of the tracing, you start at the bottom and then work your way up. Toes to feet, feet to legs, legs to knees, knees to thighs, and keep going up.

the link you gave was completely irrelevent to what im asking. The more specific the question is, the more specific the answer gets.

coldfire
10th October 2007, 09:10 AM
I was reading from this tutorial - http://astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?Bo ... etinID=138 (http://astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=6&BulletinID=138) and following the instructions.

Korpo
10th October 2007, 09:22 AM
You can do "tracing" as follows:

In the beginning you focus your attention on a series of points along the line you want to trace - like for a leg: Toes, center of foot, ankle, knee, hip. You can add further points, and over time you develop the skills to continuously and fluidly tracing the whole line with your awareness. You start with dots and then connect the dots.

Where your awareness goes, energy follows. Since it has to flow from A to B, this method of pointing your awareness at "dots" along a line works and makes the energy flow.

Oliver

White Wolf
13th October 2007, 08:25 PM
It happened pretty much automaticly for me, even without energy raising. Just stimulating the hands and feet got plenty moving. Raising just added to that which was already flowing, and the sensations across the distances between the energy centers. I found it extremely intuitive.

Just use some imagination!