PDA

View Full Version : Energy Body Methods of Raising Kundalini

TalkingHead
9th October 2007, 03:45 PM
I imagine that Kundalini can be raised from a wide variety of practices. But, as far as stimulating the energy body is concerned: Could anyone describe some methods that may differ from that in NEW?

I think Robert Bruce says that Kundalini can be raised in the pre-vibrational A.P. stage. So I assume this would involve going back to the method of pulling energy up to each Chakra point.

Does anyone practice or know of other kundalini raising exercises related to the energy body?

Thank you!

CFTraveler
9th October 2007, 09:24 PM
I imagine that Kundalini can be raised from a wide variety of practices. But, as far as stimulating the energy body is concerned: Could anyone describe some methods that may differ from that in NEW? The thing about NEW is that once you get it, you can apply it to any kind of energy work, as it is another dimension to it. For example, I just started practicing Kundalini Yoga, and as I was doing it I was thinking "Wow, if I can get some pathway prestimulation going before doing it (or at the same time once I get better at it) this can be really cool". So I have to answer the question(as it seems I'm doing) is, that NEW is a 'dimension', a way of doing energy work. If you do NEW, which is tactile visualization, and then learn another type which uses visualization, the movements and practices may be different (using colors, or mantras (vibes), but NEW can be incorporated into any one, as the idea is for you to feel the energy as present, not as imagined.

TalkingHead
12th October 2007, 12:29 AM
Yes.. that does make sense.

Aunt Clair
14th October 2007, 08:36 AM
Could anyone describe some methods that may differ from that in NEW?...Does anyone practice or know of other kundalini raising exercises related to the energy body?Thank you!

Shaktipat is a method of attunement by a higher vibration peer .
Raising the Dragon is a method of bringing energy through the kundlaini channels which can precipitate an event or clean away blockages .
Reiki Tummo is another method . But that requires a course and fees .

Here is my method for raising the dragon ;
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... highlight= (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=8257&highlight=)