PDA

View Full Version : Just started the Program - Holy Smokes!

seraphim
9th October 2007, 08:11 PM
I've been doing the NEW energy training for about a week. After I got the hemi-sync support on Monday Sep 17th, I started doing the energy training with the relaxation part of the CD. On Wed, I woke up at 3 am, did some energy raising, and also listened to the "Condition A" CD. I wasn't that impressed b/c it just seemed like some cool noise (you can't really make out that it's hemi-sync) with Bob piping in every now and then. I took off my headphones about 45 mins later and fell asleep. I woke up and rolled out of my body. It was THE most realistic and clear OBE I've ever had!..(had about 1 every 3 months or so, but seem to stumble around like a drunk). In fact, it was so REAL that I was afraid to jump out the window b/c I actually thought that I may be sleep walking or something...with my eyes open. So, I went out the back door, looked up in the sky and took off like superman. It was simply amazing! Can't wait to have enough control to go places.

CFTraveler
9th October 2007, 09:11 PM
Wow, that's great to hear! I only got something from Condition D, so you may be very sensitive to binaurals. Congratulations!