PDA

View Full Version : Almost Did it but a Couple of Questions.

Huggie
25th October 2005, 01:39 AM
Two days ago, I studied the tutorial pages one by one, trying but not workng on each exercise. When I got to the simplified "Rope" instructions, I said, "Thats for me!"
As I begun to climb, I felt my chakras energizing esp. the Solar Plexus where the rope was hung.
It was all dark; I am good at visualization but I disciplined myself not to do it as was instructed.
I guessed I was about 40 ft. up and thought I was doing well as I started to feel a sense of seperation'
Suddenly, "WHOOSE!" I was about 400 ft, up amd could see my astral body down there,still. mechanically, climbing the rope!
Q1 Can anyone explain what happened?
I wanted to be IN that astral body, to move it, learn to control it. go places, meet people, help people, maybe do some healing but I couldn't get near it.
Q2 How do I get my consciousness INTO my Astral now that I have it seperated?
Huggie

Hegemony
25th October 2005, 04:00 PM
What a bizarre experience! Never heard of anything like it. It's possible that a piece of your consciousness escaped a la remote eye projection, but that's all I can think of.

BriMercer
25th October 2005, 04:34 PM
What you experienced is the Mind Split Effect, where a copy of your consciousness exists simultaneously in your real-time double and your physical body. It appears that the memories from your astral body where not downloaded properly into your conscious physical brain so it could be stored there. Thus your memory of the experience is from the your physical body's perspective and not your astral double's perspective. This is likely given how "awake" you were and no doubt emotionally excited by the experience.

Nevertheless, you did have a copy of conscious in your astral double who was very much aware of what was happening!

Read Chapter 2 of Mastering Astral Projection, which goes into detail about what happens during a projection and describes in more detail re: the Mind Split Effect.

Take care,

Brian