PDA

View Full Version : HELP WITH NEW!!!

coldfire
12th October 2007, 10:02 AM
I only have 1 problem... How do I know if im doing it right?!?!!?!?!?!!?!!!?!?!?!?!! I think i have mba but i don't know. Please make tests or something so i can know if ive "passed" step one and can move on or if ill just be fooling myself into thinking im probably doing it right and wasting ALOT of time! >.< please help! :!: :evil:
I need something where I can know FOR SURE (or almost at least.)

Korpo
12th October 2007, 10:17 AM
Oh, the drama... ;)

So, coldfire, can you describe your experiences so we would know what is happening?

Mobile Body Awareness is simple to recognise. If you trace a set of points and can feel them better, or feel resistance when tracing between them, when tingling, tickling, itching or sensations of tissue reviving (like from fallen asleep) arise, a cold airy feeling or a warm of even hot sensation or a shiver - any change in sensation that is induced mostly or completely by the mind - that is Mobile Body Awareness at work.

What it exactly denotes - blockage, healing, clearing, reviving of a nerve, smooth energy flow - is different in all these cases, but the message is the same - the mind has shifted energy. Consciousness has been brought into the physical/etheric body complex by conscious effort.

This might not feel very dramatic at the beginning. In fact it is just enhancing of natural processes. The fact you should focus on, however, is that it happens where you focus your attention. Continuous focused attention and intent are keys for having effects. And training, practise, exercise, persistence. (Don't overdo it, though - I meant over time)

Take good care,
Oliver

thoth
12th October 2007, 12:54 PM
I very similar problem as you. I was concentrating my awareness and expecting some kind of sensation. But what I was feeling was Very light warmth and sometimes fait pressure. It was so faint that I wasn't even sure that I was real or just in my head. But everyone is different, that’s why there's no true way to develop real tests, without the use of hardware at least.

So as Kopro said, continue working slowly and continuously and you will become more aware of subtle energies within.

coldfire
12th October 2007, 01:22 PM
karpo is fast, ty lol.

But what i feel is so easy to create. And im sure ive done it before just I never had a reason for relaxing and doing it for no reason. and MBA described by robert is normally rested on the eyes (since i wear glasses i think that might interfear with alot of things cuz i noticed i can never close my eyes. i can, but it doesnt come naturally. like if i dont take off my glasses b4 i sleep ill just lie awake cuz i wont close my eyes so ill just think.) so i dont think im doing it right i dought it. plz help.

EDIT: Oh and for describing the sensations, the most ive gotten is.. i really dont know it doesnt feel like anything. it feels like im focusing on the nerves in that area so i can feel the blood pumping through it slowly. thats all ive got i think.

Korpo
12th October 2007, 01:30 PM
This is strange. I wear glasses. If you have problems to relax with glasses on, take them off, sit upright but relaxed on a chair (no slouching) in a chair, close your eyes and do your energy work.

I remember Robert explaining in MAP to use the eyes as help for focusing your awareness. Where you look you usually send attention. I always did this with closed eyes.

After about two years of energy work of different kinds now I recently realised that you can let the 3rd eye swivel and look at stuff, too. But it is more free in its movements than the real eyes. I guess Robert's advice for aiming the eyes for focusing is about engaging the 3rd eye, too.

Why should it be a problem if what you feel is "so easy to create"? I had strong energy sensations with NEW in the first week. Energy work has not to be hard, but over time you will recognise that much deeper awareness of energy and your body can be built.

Take good care,
Oliver

CFTraveler
12th October 2007, 03:19 PM
ps. Awareness: When you can feel a body part and know where it is without looking at it you have awareness of that part. There is no "wrong" sensation, except pain, which means stop. So if you direct your awareness and feel anything there, even if you don't feel anything, just know where it is, you have awareness. That's it.

coldfire
12th October 2007, 09:12 PM
If you have problems to relax with glasses on, take them off I always do but I don't think my natural point of body awareness is in my eyes because they mess with the awareness in my face so when I take them off I don't naturally feel awareness there, I don't know thats what i think might be it.

Why should it be a problem if what you feel is "so easy to create"? This feeling is so easy to create theres NO way its what's being described, its all I can create but I highly dought thats MBA, I could do this immediately without practice semi-perfectly in any part of my body. you just focus on it and feel it intensely. And if it is I need to know for sure, I still don't think its it.

EDIT: I also developed something while thinking about this, is it anygood for anything; I kind of move my focus into a sphere from all of whatever i was focusing on, a tiny spehere like the 1/3 the size of the last bone in your pinky finger, which intensifies it because its alot of focus (or the mind generates that illusion. XD) into one tiny sphere. Then I move the sphere around and i can feel it kind of tickle where i move it... Any good??

CFTraveler
12th October 2007, 09:24 PM
This feeling is so easy to create theres NO way its what's being described, And what is being described?

coldfire
12th October 2007, 09:30 PM
And what is being described?
As I already said; "you just focus on it and feel it intensely."
And again; "Oh and for describing the sensations, the most ive gotten is.. i really dont know it doesnt feel like anything. it feels like im focusing on the nerves in that area so i can feel the blood pumping through it slowly. thats all ive got i think."

CFTraveler
12th October 2007, 09:35 PM
Feel what intensely?

i can feel the blood pumping through it slowly. As someone who has been doing mba for more than two years, and who had read everything RB has written (except the latest book, I admit) I'm telling you that what you describe is within the range of what he writes about, and he has said in those and other words, that a slight buzzing, tingling feeling or even just being aware of the area is a sign that it is working.
What I'd like to know is why do you insist on rejecting this and insisting that you must be doing something wrong?

coldfire
12th October 2007, 09:41 PM
because I don't feel its right, how is this going to help me!? I need to know if its working. I already believe in these things though because my dad was in a near death state and almost died on the table and he was floating outside his body he said and he could hear the doc's and the medics in the ambulance clearly. And also my cousin Jacob claims that 1 time he felt being ripped from his body then he was outside of it floating then he passed through a wall and got excited and then it ended. Basically how do i know if im stimulating the minor chakras correctly? how do i know im not doing something wrong? i dont want to waste valuable time then find out ive been doing it wrong for a long time and this seems to... too easy and.. i dont think its going to work the way im doing it.

CFTraveler
12th October 2007, 09:56 PM
Since there's no possibility that any of us can convince you that the sensations that you feel are what they are supposed to be, here's Robert's own words. But if you insist that it 'can't be right' and 'it won't work' please be aware that you are creating your own reality.

Energy movements are felt with a variety of predictable sensations, including warmth, tingling, heaviness, tightness, bone deep tickling and buzzing.
http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=18

It is a big but natural mistake, to measure energetic flow into the energy body, by the strength of sensations experienced. Always keep in mind, that energy movement sensations will always steadily decrease, as blockages are cleared and energetic resistance is reduced. Sensations must be expected to steadily reduce, and this must be looked upon as a sign of real progress. On that same note, some people can expect to feel only very mild energy movement sensations, even in the early days of learning the NEW system. This can be caused by them having naturally more well-developed energy body circuitry than average. Some energy movement sensation will, however, always be experienced unless acute and widespread energy body inactivity is present. My bio-energetic research shows this is unusual, and a generally unhealthy sign.
http://www.astraldynamics.com/search.as ... enceID=707 (http://www.astraldynamics.com/search.asp?Search=sensation&Type=1&ReferenceID=707)

coldfire
12th October 2007, 10:12 PM
Since there's no possibility that any of us can convince you that the sensations that you feel are what they are supposed to be Sure? ahhh. :(

Robert Bruce wrote:

Energy movements are felt with a variety of predictable sensations, including warmth, tingling, heaviness, tightness, bone deep tickling and buzzing. Thats what bugs me! What I described isn't close to any of these! >.<

This can be caused by them having naturally more well-developed energy body circuitry than average. But i dont think i have that, if I did I would be able to more easily project, which I have tried many times and it should have worked if I have more energy, right?

CFTraveler
12th October 2007, 10:23 PM
The 'nerve feeling the blood pumping' feeling you described sounds suspiciously like the tingling/ buzzing he describes. In my experience (and only in feet and hands) it feels like a pump/buzzing.

As to Astral Projection, it takes more than energy to have the experience, it also takes awareness, that is the ability to go into a deep enough trance to have body asleep/mind awake. The quality of the experience has something to do with energy (and duration) but we all have energy bodies, and our natural capacity for moving and storing it is different in everyone. There are people that never do e-work and others that do it and don't realize it, because they are not concentrated on the feedback, and project anyway.

So yes, energy cultivation is important especially for an RTZ OBE, but projection happens whether you are aware of it or whether you're not, and what you are doing is trying to be awake for the event. But for the most part and for most people, your body has to go to sleep, and this is the hardest trick of all, which is why Robert also teaches relaxation, mind-taming and trance techniques (and energy work can be used as a mind taming technique but it is not recommended at night when you want to sleep) before getting to the exit technique.

So it's not as simple as doing energy work, but energy work is helpful for it and other things too.

And sorry if I was rough on you- I was trying to get you out of the "I can't!" mode you seemed to be in. The mom in me came out.

coldfire
12th October 2007, 10:30 PM
So, what my next task would be to do since i already easily can move mba through my body, would be to try the new trick i just developed which seems to work better then using a pencil or fingernails would be use that in a swirling motion on the chakras that RB says to stimulate and ill be good to go right? or wut... (and in case your going to ask what the trick is,
I also developed something while thinking about this, is it anygood for anything; I kind of move my focus into a sphere from all of whatever i was focusing on, a tiny spehere like the 1/3 the size of the last bone in your pinky finger, which intensifies it because its alot of focus (or the mind generates that illusion. XD) into one tiny sphere. Then I move the sphere around and i can feel it kind of tickle where i move it... Any good??

CFTraveler
12th October 2007, 10:36 PM
How long have you been doing secondary centers?

coldfire
12th October 2007, 10:37 PM
I dono, not at all i think. all ive been doing is moving my awareness through my body by focusing on an area. So i haven't at all iguess.

coldfire
12th October 2007, 10:38 PM
hey does this forum has some kind of chat? or do you have AIM?

Korpo
12th October 2007, 10:43 PM
Body awareness means being aware of your body. Feeling the blood vessels transport blood is good body awareness. Be glad of that. It helps.

When your nerves become aware of something and you focus your mind on it, energy flows there. Feeling is a function of awareness, and awareness IS energy. Where the mind goes, the energy follows. Where the energy goes, the blood follows.

Now you can work on applying the energy work techniques Robert describes for cleansing (NEW Brush, NEW Sponge) and stimulating (NEW Energy Bounce) the energy body, thereby increasing energy levels and energy flow, and possibly dream recall, overall health and likeliness of OBE.

What you describe about the small energy ball is identical to Robert's technique of bouncing balls of energy, for example described in his book "Energy Work".

Good success,
Oliver

CFTraveler
12th October 2007, 10:51 PM
I dono, not at all i think. all ive been doing is moving my awareness through my body by focusing on an area. So i haven't at all iguess. Then I suggest a lot more reading. Secondary centers is generally arms & legs, body in general. But you should familiarize yourself with all the techniques.
These are all free, and IMO necessary:
NEW Tutorials: http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=18
This will essentially explain all about energy work and why do it a certain way.
Treatise on Astral Projection
http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=65
Information about what it is, what it isn't, & what to do.
Schedule by Brian Mercer:
http://www.astraldynamics.com/search.as ... enceID=265 (http://www.astraldynamics.com/search.asp?Search=schedule&Type=1&ReferenceID=265)
This will give you a day-to day guideline to follow using the information you will have learned when you read the other links I gave you.

I no longer have MSN, and the forum at this time doesn't support a chat system. However, we will be changing systems so maybe it will be possible in the future.
Happy reading, CF.

coldfire
15th October 2007, 08:08 AM
can you please give me a streight answer, should I work on MBA sensitivity, start on minor chakra's in the feet work, try minor chakras in the feet through trance for help for the first time or wut. He says work on MBA but I think I'm adept at it but I'm not sure. I tried the first big toe minor chakras but they were unresponsive. :? Do I need to work on MBA more? or should I move on and presume that theres a blockage in that area or wut? I've read plenty don't redirect me to more tutorials that I already know of please. (i read the treatsy on astral projection b4 i read about NEW btw.)

Korpo
15th October 2007, 08:20 AM
What did you *exactly* feel in your toe joints? If you describe not in clear, unambiguous terms, how could anybody help you, hm?

Oliver

coldfire
15th October 2007, 08:24 AM
have you read anything except that last post on the topic?? i told you I dont feel anything, I'm not even sure im doing it right.

EDIT: ok i do feel SOMETHING but I'm not even sure if thats what its supposed to be. ctftraveler says it is.

Korpo
15th October 2007, 09:08 AM
I've read *everything* in this topic.

Your continued rudeness and drama make me think, however, that I will no longer.

I suggest you better stop doing energy work. Other avenues of self development might be better for you.

Oliver

coldfire
15th October 2007, 09:19 AM
first off

If you describe not in clear, unambiguous terms, how could anybody help you, hm? that sure sounded rude to me. If being rude is alright with you why should it matter?

And again

I suggest you better stop doing energy work. Other avenues of self development might be better for you.
quite insulting.

My intentions in my last post werent ment to be rude, i was stating a quesion. it's quite frustrating when i have to repeat something that all or most of the topic was about.

journyman161
15th October 2007, 10:17 AM
First, this site is international & not everyone has English as a first language, so please try to make allowances. Korpo is generally helpful & will give of his knowledge any way he can.

If MBA has you a little confused, perhaps take a step sideways - by all means, continue the MBA exercises but also build in some time doing meditation & visualising exercises. Breathing in Light (so a search of the site on 'breathe light' & click on <Search for all terms> to find a number of descriptions on how to do this) & focusing it into your sacral chakra can start the ball rolling as far as energy work goes.

The 2 main entry points for energy are the crown & feet; the hands may also be inputs. Visualising is how to start the energy flowing & practice will slowly (or perhaps quickly) bring further development.

In reading the thread it seems you might be needing to be more confident in your internal awareness of what's happening in you. Meditation & visualising in the Light/Breathe exercises can start you on the path of more sensitive awareness.

Be aware that as you practice energy work you need to stay aware of body symptoms - your body temperature can rise & need dissipation & you can also run into problems with energy building up behind blockages. Be sensible & self-aware & see how you go.

Please try to be a little less abrupt in your posting - without voice tone it is easy online to offend & take offence where it isn't meant.

coldfire
15th October 2007, 10:40 AM
I actually think I've found the answer to a few of my questions on my own, ty for all the help I'll post again if something comes up.