PDA

View Full Version : Inappropriate anger

Deb
25th October 2005, 12:18 PM
Hi.

I am angry. Inappropriately.
My dreams are clear. My body is well (aside from a long-standing nose blockage).
Yet, I am not at peace.
The energy of my anger is flinging things off shelves - and into me!

I don't know what to add.

Any advice would be appreciated. Any questions leading to advice will be answered. All healing will be accepted with grace.

I am in your care; go gently.

Deb.

Dragon's Daughter
25th October 2005, 04:02 PM
Question for you... Are YOU actually angry or are you just FEELING angry?

What I mean is, do you have things that you're angry about, people who are making you mad, etc? Or are you just feeling angry in general and things around you are feeding this anger?

Do you know why you're angry?

If you don't know why you're angry to begin with - maybe you're picking up someone else's anger... If you have reasons to be angry - I've been learning some calming techniques that I've found that work.

Let me know - for a quick response, PM me.

Dragon's Daughter

25th October 2005, 11:39 PM
Hi.

I am angry. Inappropriately.
My dreams are clear. My body is well (aside from a long-standing nose blockage).
Yet, I am not at peace.
The energy of my anger is flinging things off shelves - and into me!

I don't know what to add.

Any advice would be appreciated. Any questions leading to advice will be answered. All healing will be accepted with grace.

I am in your care; go gently.

Deb.
I know how it is. My father was a monster, a very angry man who left me full of mindless fear. My mother was an intellectual who never lost her cool. But she could do nothing to help me.

I now think they were both essentially good people who couldn't handle the pressures of life. May they rest in peace...

In any event, when I married, I found myself repeating some of my father's patterns. I hate that!

Well, many things have happened since. I have generally found a sort of peace. It's far from perfect, though.

I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
For His mercy endures forever!
See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa)…

Deb
26th October 2005, 02:21 AM
Hello Dragons Daughter.

I feel the anger. I am 'finding' things to be angry about. How odd. Thank you. You have made me consider also that my son (7) has recently said he feels angry. He is a healer. It is his first times of feeling the emotion of anger. He says that he doesn't know where it comes from. MMMmm, perhaps I need to 'clean house' a little hey! Thank you.

And Sophroniscus. Thank you so.

Deb. x

Quantitativefool
26th October 2005, 03:22 AM
Yeah, you might want to consider 'shielding' it's a very very helpful technique to prevent other peoples thoguhts from invading your own, however it does block empathy a bit. But it's a good thing to practice before bed and in the morning, it helps get you out to a content ad complacent start. That's my thinking anyways.

-Stu

Dragon's Daughter
26th October 2005, 12:31 PM
Deb,

Glad I could help. Just certain ways you worded some of your thoughts made me wonder... :wink: Was way too familiar to what I've experienced.

You're probably an empath that's picking up ALOT more than you realize. Your son too. Healers really fall into this box. (I know from experience)

Check out different psychic self-defense techniques and find what works for you and your son. It can vary person to person at times. A few quick and easy ones that I find work sometimes are the "imagine a brick wall" and "forcing your mind to have a conversation". Just start focusing on your thoughts and try to figure something out, let your mind 'talk' it out. I don't know exactly why this works for me, but alot of times it does.

Start paying attention to your thoughts too. Just like the feelings, you might be picking up others thoughts. If you find yourself wondering "where did THAT come from?" or "what a strange thought" - BIG RED FLAGS!!! And if you find yourself thinking something right before someone else says it - or vice versa. You're definitely being telepathic and you need to really watch your thoughts and feelings more than most people.

You might find that you're picking up from someone within close proximity. Or it could be from across the world - unfortunately. Energy has no bounds.

I want to recommend something that has majorly been helping me with picking up other's energies - Donna Eden's materials. http://www.innersource.net/energy_medic ... e_main.htm (http://www.innersource.net/energy_medicine/energy_medicine_main.htm) Especially her Energy Medicine Kit. amazon has a good deal to get a percentage off of it.

I have a feeling that you and your son would really benefit from her work. She shows you great, easy exercises to keep your energy flowing wonderfully and to protect yourself from other's energies. The kit has a great DVD that does a great job explaining things.

Sorry this is so long. I hope any of this helps. :)

Dragon's Daughter

Deb
27th October 2005, 02:23 AM
Hello all

Thank you all so very much.

Yes, QF and DD; shielding. I use a very gentle white light technique to let through all but the most 'harmful' of energies, whilst healing any who may come into my proximity. This process is as daily to me as dressing. I must 'pay it mind' again.

I have been aware throughout my life, DD, you are correct. I feel both 'human' and earth energies; and this year has been rather an interesting one for our beautiful planet.

My anger feels more base than this. At the moment I cannot imagine ever being angry (my thanks below) yet when it does strike it is swift and powerful (wow...{lightblub goes off!} my 'animus' is a Cobra ... mmm. Always in the past this has been an energy that I feel upon meditation and see - feel with children stroking the hood of my head. I will look more deeply into this.) Oh. I type and then another realisation ... skin shedding. I have been feeling pheonix like - flames and rebirth; there is some snake/bird link isn't there?

I will also begin at the beginning. I will focus on each section of my life at its most basic - health, hearth, heart, and go from there. As I mentioned in an earlier post I will 'clean house' to ensure the energy is not residing in a corner somewhere! Note: My son felt the need to seek out a 'calming' crystal he purchased when he was 2. He has placed it by his bed.

Thank you to all who have sent healing. This is the most peaceful I have felt in such a long time. Each keystroke on the computer is like playing the piano and creating something sweet, each step I take is part of a dance, and the music in my head is joyous. Thank you all.

The space created by your healing has allowed my senses to make some great links with my brain.

Thank you and blessings to all.

Deb,

[/code]

Quantitativefool
27th October 2005, 10:19 PM
I'm very glad you are feeling better and hope you continue to improve, my prayers are still with you.

-Stu

Deb
27th October 2005, 10:57 PM
Thank you Stu.

Deb x.

Dsmoke
28th October 2005, 03:33 AM
Deb, if you don't already, try paying close attention to your dreams. Robert Bruce has a very nice dream interpretation layout in Astral Dynamics that can help you pick apart a dream to get to the message your subconscious is giving you. Paying attention to my dreams really helped me look in the right direction as I tried to find the source of my own anger - turns out it was stuff repressed from long ago.

Deb
28th October 2005, 11:54 AM
Thank you Dsmoke ... I did note right at the start that "my dreams are clear", but one deceptively simple recent dream is sticking in my mind for its clarity and level of lucidity. I'm off looking for R Bruce's interpretations now.

Ta. Deb.

Dsmoke
28th October 2005, 04:10 PM
Thank you Dsmoke ... I did note right at the start that "my dreams are clear", but one deceptively simple recent dream is sticking in my mind for its clarity and level of lucidity. I'm off looking for R Bruce's interpretations now.

Yes, it's interesting how simple and easy a dream seems until you really start looking at them in detail. While it's never helpful to overanalyze, sometimes a cursory, "Well, that dream was nothing important" evaluation is incorrect. Good luck!