PDA

View Full Version : Dual cobras swallow hanged man below and the lady above

Aunt Clair
15th October 2007, 10:09 PM
This week a kundalini event began strangely with a bite on the top of the head . I had been asleep but woke when this occurred .

I saw Thoth at the right side of my bed standing in gold armour . Swirling around him were golden metal snakes . A huge one bit my head . I felt 4 teeth pierce my skull from behind and above my head . The resulting holes were on the scalp above the eyes and directly behind them in the bicardinal directions . I felt the pressure leave my moonstone and felt a release that felt exhilerating . Then I left to go with Thoth . He told a group of us that mother kundalini was going to devour us from the head to the heart and our new body would be stronger "resurrected in light" . When I came back I had forgotten so much but I saw Anubis return me to my room .

I awoke later and I saw Christ standing on the left side of my bed and I saw a room that he was in opened to me around him . I entered it leaving my body and saw many people there receiving his lesson in dreamstate.

He told us about abba and ama energy . He said that the black cube and white cube open and close the energy body because of their unique properties . Abba is white. It is light but not full light . It is fire and air . It pulls together and it is in the centre of each wheel , each chakra , each stone . Abba is like a star gathering to it heavier elements as it becomes stronger . Abba is the centre of the wheel and is like the sun the centre of the solar system .

Ama is black it is flung out of the core like a star spent and in super nova . These smaller black hard energy centres begin cold and lifeless . But the reciprocal action of the star at the centre gives them life . At first they reflect the light of the sun like a moon and have no light of their own but in time they become a star themselves. Ama is like the planets held in revolution around a sun .Ama pulls apart . It is cold black earth and air .

He taught us to leave the body as a snake coming out of the spine through the scalp and upward emitting finally out of the topmost stone head first . Then he told us to become charged up with an element . I was told to draw water . I projected into the bottom of a pool of cold blue water and became cold m blue , heavy ,dark , wet . Then I re-entered my body as instructed tail first . This made the entire physical body become cold and felt refreshing and cooling (especially to my naively sun and wind burnt back from gardening this weekend ).

He made us return to the room . We had an attunement of light energy and he taught us to enter our topmost stone again as light this time . As we came to each chakra or stone it exploded and caused a vibration of energy to explode outwards in a perfect circle forming 8 rocky black satellites each about .75 meter away from the core . Christ instructed us to descend to the feet in this manner .

Then we had to open the one at the top , the heart and the bottom . This made a cylinder of light and a shower of energy from the 8 satellites like a waterfall from one step to the next one down . He said that the body would be divided at the heart again . 8 above , 8 below . We have a long way to go . Then he left .

Then a cobra came up the hanged man below and pierced the feet . I felt pain in the heels and around the ankles . The next day I felt the one below crawl up to my knees and pierce me there . I felt the one above come over my head last night and felt it squeeze my chest . I dreamt that the yellow and green chakras will be divided , one put asunder from the other . The body below as fire and earth , the body above as water and air . But in all is balance . I saw a vision like this

cobra consumes the lady above ,pierces the head on way to the heart ;
-----------\/
chakras
silver
white
lavender
violet
indigo
blue
aqua
green
------mirror at heart
yellow
amber
orange
salmon
red
rose
black
gold
---------/\
cobra consumes the hanged man and pierces the knees on way to heart

rear ......front stones

.............chartreuse green
aqua
.............blue
purple
====
.............yellow
amber
.............salmon
rose

CFT , Debbie , Billy , and I have reported feeling this event so far . I am sure a number of people globally will have this event concurrently . Billy sadly had nightmares about stars exploding and the end of life . I explained to him that his fears coloured over what is really a beautiful event . Debbie has complained of pain in the ankles and at the back of the knees . It hit my left knee first then my right causing minor discomfort . I expect a greater event will occur in November and that this is a precursor .