PDA

View Full Version : Focussing with the Third Eye

Korpo
20th October 2007, 09:41 AM
I recently developed a skill I did not have before, thanks to clues I got. Even though I do not "see" with my Third Eye, I found it to be extremely useful in energy work, and it happened like this:

Weeks ago my love told me she had a moment in meditation when her 3rd eye looked back at her. (She also told me that she looks at blockages with her 3rd eye to resolve them, but I forgot about that.)

This made me pause and wonder and realise that the 3rd eye has a bigger degree of mobility than the physical ones.

Weeks pass.

One day I suddenly realise that something "swivels" on my forehead. Just like a normal eye swivels in its socket to see and focus this does, too. I just ignored it before because it usually follows the physical eyes, I guess. I realise this is a 3rd eye sensation and play with it.

Weeks pass.

When I do blockage work I connect my mind to the blockage. The mind-blockage connection can be felt. This day I feel my 3rd eye. I feel that it has a similar ability to connect - I can feel its line of sight like a pole extending from it. I can swivel the eye, and the "pole" follows. By observing the tip of this pole I learn to aim it by rotating the 3rd in its socket. As soon as I point it on a blockage, release works much, much faster.

Days pass.

I release that the width of this focus can be widened or narrowed like a laser. It can sometimes penetrate a blockage softly when I soften the focus, and when doing this I can use my intent to dissipate the blockage more strongly. I now always aim my mind and my third eye at a blockage, and have resolved many things that seemed hard before.

Days pass.

Out of a crazy mood I think - is this true for all chakras? It is true for the heart chakra. I swivel and connect more and more chakras and it seems to work. Most effective for me, and easiest to do, still seems to be the 3rd eye.

Oliver

CFTraveler
20th October 2007, 02:11 PM
I have always thought that 'seeing the eye staring back at you' was a signpost for some sort of developmental stage. It's something that I used to experience (no more, though) and seems to happens to others too.

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=6216

I never even thought of manipulating it, as it felt like it was 'out of my body' or a visual reflection of my eye.
I have never visualized my chakras as objects embedded in my body that can be manipulated, to me they are something that I can make more active or less active, but never thought of 'focusing' such as you describe. About the only time I have ever been able to 'almost objectively' manipulating them for a purpose was when I was in deep trance, and I used them for projecting. (As propulsion devices). Goes to show that we never stop learning.

Aunt Clair
20th October 2007, 02:47 PM
Congratulations and thanks for sharing.