PDA

View Full Version : Exactly the Same

Eddie33
22nd October 2007, 05:07 PM
I was wondering whether anyone who's had an OBE and after leaving had the enviroment around them be exactly the same. Without any type of "dream distortion" added onto it.

If so what did they do? COuld they look at there neighbors naked and stuff like that, j/k
Basically how could you verify it to yourself that you were really out of your body?

thanks

seeya

CFTraveler
22nd October 2007, 08:21 PM
When I was younger and had the occassional OBE I was able to go places and see things that were happening in real time, and these things were not so hard to validate. Because it wasn't very often, there was the "Gee Whiz" effect which caused me to become excited about the 'event' and it would get me to come back rather quickly. Now, years later and having learned to induce them, I have them more often and I can make them last longer, but the result of these abilities is that the experience is no longer 'in the real-time zone' and 'true to life'. I believe this is due to energy considerations- the longer you're out there, the farther away from physical reality you'll get. At least this has been true in my experience.