PDA

View Full Version : MetaMusic, HumanPlus, MindFood, etc.

Korpo
25th October 2007, 09:45 AM
Hello, all.

Beyond the "Gateway Voyage" (the original TMI course) and "Journeys Out Of Body" (like used for Robert's PAPI) there are many additional single-CD offers from the TMI, like:

HumanPlus: Trains a post-hypnotic cue in Focus 11 to learn a certain skill, for example enhanced memory recall or hunger reduction.

MetaMusic: HemiSync-enhanced compositions for getting a certain effect while listening to music (similar to MindFood).

MindFood: Single-application CDs like the CatNapper or Hemi-Sync meditation.

Only HumanPlus trains for cues IIRC.

Also many single titles, like guided meditations.

My question is: Which one of you has tried some of these and with which results?

Please post your experiences, too, even if you have already cast your experiences in the poll. I'm very interested in anything related to HemiSync single titles.

I want to reevaluate mine soon - I have "HemiSync Meditation", "HumanPlus: Recall", "HumanPlus: Nutricia", "The SO Chord" and "MetaMusic: Indigo for Quantum Focus". I bought them 2005 along with the Gateway Voyage.

Thanks,
Oliver

CFTraveler
25th October 2007, 12:29 PM
I have "Super Sleep". Does this qualify?

Korpo
25th October 2007, 12:36 PM
I have "Super Sleep". Does this qualify?

Yeah, of course - it is part of the "MindFood" products, BTW.

I'm asking for all Monroe products which are not contained in the big, closed programs - not Gateway, not Journeys OOB, etc. - but are single, self-contained CDs.

BTW, there's a new set of these - guided meditations called HeartSync.

Oliver

CFTraveler
25th October 2007, 12:43 PM
Ok then. I had positive results, but didn't use them as directed. :lol: Super Sleep is for making sure you stay at Delta for a while so you have more restful 'quiet' sleep. I used it for a nap (shame on me) and ended up inducing the most awesome hypnagogic hallucinations. They were Mandala-like structures* that went through my vision screen. I haven't used it lately but plan to in the future. I also went OBE one of the times after I used it. Not the plan, but who's going to complain?
* More like yantras.

nightflyer
27th October 2007, 05:33 AM
I have circulation & haven't noticed that it made my cold feet any warmer. The sensory seeing has helped my eyes a lot. While working at my art I often listen to Metamusic: dreamer's journey & prism. Its hard to judge if they help or not, but they are relaxing to listen to.

Korpo
28th October 2007, 12:48 PM
I listened to some MetaMusic samples for Mishell lately, and each made an airy feeling near a spine block. I assume they helped energy circulation.

Oliver

Underdog
30th October 2007, 01:43 AM
Used Catnapper successfully; nothing on a number of others though.