PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else noticed this?

Snowman23
26th October 2007, 07:39 PM
It seems to me that during periods of hightened Kundalini activity, my eyes seem to ''light up''. My skin also becomes more ''luminous''. It's almost unnatural looking.

Korpo
26th October 2007, 08:06 PM
Only in your own perception or is it visible on photographs?

Oliver

Snowman23
26th October 2007, 09:39 PM
Only in your own perception or is it visible on photographs?

Oliver

My family and friends notice it as well.

blacktiger057
27th October 2007, 03:58 AM
It seems to me that during periods of hightened Kundalini activity, my eyes seem to ''light up''. My skin also becomes more ''luminous''. It's almost unnatural looking.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. And not only do you look more vibrant and energetic, but (at least for me) your attitude changes and you are usually much more lively.

The physical effects probably have something to do with more energy being processed into the aura, thus making it brighter.

Snowman23
27th October 2007, 02:47 PM

Yeah, I've noticed that too. And not only do you look more vibrant and energetic, but (at least for me) your attitude changes and you are usually much more lively.

The physical effects probably have something to do with more energy being processed into the aura, thus making it brighter.

Yeah, my general health usually seems dramatically improved, at least temporarely. My breathing becomes very calm, too.

star
28th October 2007, 02:21 AM
That makes sense, I have even read that in those who practice keeping chi flow to the head region; a halo type field appears, like what you see in paintings of prophets and saints.

Chris_com28
28th October 2007, 10:08 PM
I've read that this halo is an enlarged anja, though I think it's more likely to be the sarshara.