PDA

View Full Version : A couple of Questions

johnd.rogi
28th October 2007, 04:02 AM
Hi,
In my short run about the Intermountain West, I find that I don't Astrally Project, but bring where ever I want to go to me. I went to a recent seminar hosted by Doug Mendenhall, in Provo, and I look forward to the next one in March. There were a lot of people who obviously didn't have a clue and had never done this kind of thing on their own.

Question #1 - What is the best way to detect when someone is watching you at a great distance or preparing to do so?

Question #2 - Why do those folks in the boxes of good and bad think the number 7 is so significant, i.e. A 7 way attack?

Question #3 - When I remove the darkness from somebody who is coming at me, which I have been able to do numerous times, by using a behind the eye breathing method, what does this do to them? Because they don't come back. I have never yet had a repeat customer.

Question #4 - While at a mall, or in a crowd, I do drive-by lovings. This is when I send love and light or harmony as the spirit prompts to someone that appears to be having problems, sometimes outwardly sometimes inwardly. Does anyone else do this? And if so, what is the most effective way to help others anonymously?

Question #5 - I have heard them called shunts or strings. When I sense that someone has something like this on them, I remove it. In the removal of it, I usually get attacked by a very annoyed (sucker of energy). Why do these people believe that they cannot get their own energy?

Question #6 - I started with Therapeutic Touch. I have done all the classes in Quantum Touch that one can do. I have listened to The Way of the Peaceful Warrior, Coversations with God, The Secret, The Alchemist, A Course in Miracles, Disappearance of the Universe and Your Immortal Reality. Do you have any other recommended reading or books? I've only been working with Energy like this for about a year. It has come extremely naturally. The more I have flowed, the lighter my aura and surroundings have become. But being new at this, I am open to suggestions.

Thanks,
A servant

Robert Bruce
7th August 2008, 10:57 AM
G'day,

1. you will feel an energy signature, usually including a bell tone heard in the ear. You may also feel a presence, and various other things, depending on the nature and strength of the person watching you.

2. There are 7 major chakras. 7 is thus a lucky number.... 7 colors, etc.

3. I have no idea. That they have not come back may, though, be a coincidence. This would also vary with human and non human varieties.

4. Yes, lots of people do this. Prayer and good intentions is the best way.

5. Such attachments are not easily removed. If manually removed they will usually grow back, because they are attached to something vulnerable inside the person.

6. The 4 Agreements by Ruiz. Energy Work, by myself. A new Earth, Tolle.

Robert