PDA

View Full Version : Spine pulse

Thoughtbreach
28th October 2007, 11:38 PM
Ok maybe this has been covered, srry then just move it.

Well, I have been working on building myself up to a kundalini stage after learning about grounding from Oliver (thks lol), where I have been preparing myself in energy awareness, diet, mentality, exercise, philosophical cleaning etc, and I do this thing that i am curious about. MAybe you know:

Late at night, when i focus on the perenium (its like a giant box that place with a cross of chak 2 hip 1 groin, 1 back spine and major 1 in centre), anyway I get the centre 1 to pulse intensely whch flows to bak 1 sometimes a little pain but ok, then the pulsing can move up the spine to bak of head, get nice burning and cold feelings. I'm thinking maybe this is cleaning the spine for future kundalini and other activity. Enhances OB likelehood too, but i dont like to waste energy.

I can control the pulse intensity by focusing on centre peren chak.

Just wondering what are the details of this, and i doing good work ?

Thkyou friends

Korpo
29th October 2007, 08:47 AM
You may want to have a look at the book "Energy Work" by Robert Bruce, where he explains the main energy centers in detail - like you described the pelvic area (= base chakra + surrounding 2ndary centers).

Activating the base and the spine are steps in all chakra practices, spine shivers, tingling, buzzing, sensations of warm and cold and of energy flowing are to be expected.

I'm not sure whether this relates to Kundalini, and I personally would not aim at directly manipulating the Kundalini. Some traditions seem to imply that if you do your development work and balance your being, Kundalini happens on its own and effortlessly (for example Bardon: "When the elements are brought into balance, the serpent power rises on its own"). I would say that is safer to begin with.

I think a good way for development would be to clean the chakras, base to top, including proper grounding, and starting energy raising, again properly grounded. This might take some time, but be worth the effort. As a preliminary stage this requires also a reasonably clean secondary energy network like Robert Bruce describes in his books, like for example in MAP, but also in "Energy Work". The secondary structures (all the minor energy centers and ports) will supply stable energy flow for development of the primary centers (main chakras).

When you have reached the stage where your secondary centers and chakras are reasonably clean and easy to activate you can look for further practices. Usually a meditation practices should accompany this development work to resolve inner emotional/energetic conflicts.

Projection does not reduce the body's energy levels in the long-term. It's more like building a muscle - in the short-term this uses your energy reserves and you get sore sometimes, but in the end you have a more powerful muscle. Conscious projection and especially the vibrational state seem to train the energy body. Prolonging the vibrational state can be used to reduce blockage in the etheric body.

Storing up energy without developing the secondary centers and ports may build "brittle structures" according to Robert. Better to build a system that can provide and conduct energy regularly and easily than storing up and hoarding energy for "one shot". ;) Robert says that developing the chakras to strongly before having done the 2ndary work will reduce overall energy and slow down development because then you use more energy on a regular basis than you regularly provide.

Take good care,
Oliver

Thoughtbreach
29th October 2007, 10:48 AM
Ok mayte tks. I'll read the book couple more times. Is really nice book.

So more focus on cleaning up the system, grounding, let the OBs out, focus on the secondary systems more? Gotcha

I hope i not anny too many of you ancient master dudes out there.You knw how it is, is not unique lol the balancing act should where we should proceed more slowly, but i feel there is not that much choice with our short human life spans, got to wake up quickly, who knows what is around the corner style. (Wake up as in, realise we are more then what we might think).

Take care to you all too! :P

Korpo
29th October 2007, 12:53 PM
Human life is not too short, especially not for self development. And you get more than one shot at this. ;)

Rushing in energy work does not promote better results or faster results, it very often only increases troubles and side effects. There is always a price to pay.

It depends largely on what you are born with. There are techniques anyone can do. And some only some can get away with - who have been born with nerve systems that can take the stress of bigger development bouts without taking damage.

Take good care,
Oliver

Chris_com28
1st November 2007, 06:52 PM
Why procrastinate when you can do it in your next life.

Thoughtbreach
4th November 2007, 01:21 AM
Yes, the opposite way of looking. :wink:

I'm finding working on the back for me personally lot better/refined way of viewing torso. It seems to be more direct to the chakras.

After finding the perennial point very strongly in the recent past, I can make it pound, and then transfer it up the spine, it seems it pulses higher and higher each night. I also finally become really aware of the central center channel. It is indeed like 2 pistons (Ida pingala), and they wind or swirl a bit too.

Longterm, I feel that awakening Kundalini is not as hard as people believe.

From a telekinesis viewpoint, sometimes when you feel intensely strong awareness through a limb, you can feel the magnetic field can be dramatic-can sense the potential, I think its linked to the levitation aspect humans are capable of. It would be very hard work though. Best to begin at kindergarden, then work up.

Korpo
4th November 2007, 09:29 AM
You operate under the assumption that everyone is born the same and with the same sensation.

Also, manipulating the energies of the center channel is done in Qigong, too, I don't necessarily think this automatically is the same as a Kundalini raising at all. There are many (interconnected) different energy systems in the human body, and energies running in them.

You may however be one of those to whom Kundalini comes effortlessly.

Please take good care,
Oliver

Thoughtbreach
5th November 2007, 03:40 AM
I didn't suggest I am in Kundalini stage. I recognize it could take some years. But I don't think it necessarily takes decades to achieve, if one is really interested and puts the energy work into it.

Whether what I'm feeling is like Qigong teachings, good..I'm just typing down what i am noticing, this might help me or others if they refer.

Maybe other people are doing this too, and can elaborate where this spine thing can go?

Thkyou Oliver mayte

Aunt Clair
7th November 2007, 12:04 PM
Imho it sounds like you are read to have a kundalini event , it seems like pre-k to me .

Chris_com28
7th November 2007, 08:12 PM
I'm doing something similar. I'm not really doing it for preparation. I'm doing it mainly for healing. I do spinal breathing, first I breathe from crown to base and then from base to crown. Then I bring crown energy down to my base and try to release some kundalini energy up my spine to help cleanse myself.
I've done this for about a week and solved sexual problems as a result of drugs I'm on. I wasn't even trying to solve this. I was trying to get it to cleanse my anahata but it kept flowing to my sacral charka. Oh well, I can have sex now. :D

Thoughtbreach
8th November 2007, 03:55 AM
Swoyt, get into it mayte! That's the spirit :o

Yea my obs are increasing from the energy thing. My diet changed lately too. Cant eat meat or processed stuff that much anymore, i feel sick thinking about that stuff. Is first time ever i just eat vege fruit and some fish, (feel a lot better) sometimes not really anything i don't really loose weight too which is funny.

Have a good 1

Korpo
8th November 2007, 10:22 AM
Increase of food allergies or having trouble with certain foods are not uncommon, I have some of them, too.

Here are some examples:
* Refined, bleached, white sugar (replace with unrefined cane sugar or honey)
* White flour (replace with whole wheat flour)
* White rice (replace with brown rice)
* Meat (= don't eat ;))
* Caffeine (even in chocolate)

A lot of strongly processed foods fall into this category.

If you continue eating these foods while being oversensitive to them you can get headaches and migraine, nausea, poor digestion, tiredness and fatigue and rushes of heat, etc.

Oliver

Thoughtbreach
8th November 2007, 11:00 AM
Absolutely Oliver

Is not so much i am allergic (but perhaps their are some), just cum to the point where it makes me feel unclean. And it does, i notice the sluggishness, the complete surrender to physical reality after you keep eating kenchucky, the senses become dull, you get fat. Your energy gets screwed, and you just do flatulence like a jabba.

Its really amazing the difference when you eat fresh fruit and vege only, sense s increase energy body more responsive, your going to Ob more coz you dont have all the grease sitting in the gut, you become totally efficient. I have consistently healthier mood too, attributed to clean nutritious food. I'm transitioning into it gently, so it really is working. I still drink occasional alcohol, is common in musician world. When i rich,i will go all out Organic, remove pesticide residue.

You definitely have an edge their with that diet, huge advantage. I get really excited about my new diet, and no one can understand why, but enough said. lol

Tb

Korpo
8th November 2007, 11:35 AM
and you just do flatulence like a jabba.

Thanks for that image...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oliver

Chris_com28
8th November 2007, 01:35 PM
That is interesting. I've never gone into it enough to need a diet change, though I have IBS which I believe to be a result of solar plexus problems. I can't drink coffee and most alcohols because of it.

I read that after progressing your higher slef guides you to what foods are better for you and you may desire to eat more healthy food. Though in this case I think it's you becoming more sensitive to how food plays an important role in your energy.
I'm still at the very early stages and still trying to remove some very damaging karmic forces. Once those are gone I should feel like a 5 tone weight has been lifted off me. Well I was able to sort out my sexual problems, I should in time be able to solve my emotional problems.

CFTraveler
8th November 2007, 01:39 PM
That is very interesting. Through the course of my life I've been led to give up certain foods and then after some time gone back to some of them. Looking back at spiritual events, I see these seemed to be periods of adjustment- Once the 'proper adjustments' were made, I was able to go back to some of the foods. I wonder what's next?