PDA

View Full Version : Some of ufos I seen

Thoughtbreach
31st October 2007, 06:27 AM
Here are some of what i seen in terms of ufos

one time i was driving my gfd at the time and car full of people next to me saw something move quickly across the sky some giant light. The jets came out 10 mins later patrolling city.

At night first saw a bright light appear, move down left 45 degrees then stop change direction to go 90 straight for about 7 seconds and disappear. Then it like happened again exactly the same way. The a third time, but this time it continued for 10 seconds before dissappearing. I don't recall any missing time, lol. 10 mins later as i expected the jets come out and do their patrol around the city. Beats me why, lol.

Another time in morning near airport a big fluffy like cotton ball, quite large came down really slowly then disappear.

Another time I saw 1 quite close, enough to see its metallic shape like a hat or saucer, it was gliding along in a tilted position then disappear.

Another time after a supposed falling satailte debre time period, i was in a car with a mate and we were looking above the house next door, and there was a huge horizontal blue ♥♥♥♥♥♥ discharge about 10-15 ft and disappeared. It would have been about 3 ft above the house roof. Pretty amazing, those damn ails lol.

Catcha

Beekeeper
31st October 2007, 08:01 AM
So where have these sitings occurred, Thoughtbreach?

Thoughtbreach
4th November 2007, 12:01 AM
All these sightings occurred along East Queensland. I reported some, but you know how it is, just gets stored in a dusty archive.

There been other bizarre things that used to happen that me and my maytes noticed, but it just sounds kook like, being so experiential and undocumented.

Have a good one, yayer

journyman161
4th November 2007, 03:58 AM
There been other bizarre things that used to happen that me and my maytes noticed, but it just sounds kook like, being so experiential and undocumented.This is a site fairly much devoted to experiential things - you might find more acceptance than you think.

(do you spell mates as 'maytes' so the foreigners say it right? *grins* )

Beekeeper
4th November 2007, 04:14 AM
Reading Daniel Peacock's "The Return of Quetzacoatl" I just got interested in crop circles. I'd pretty much dismissed these without investigating them but I'm reconsidering now. Anyway, here's a report on an alleged Queensland crop circle in 2004.

http://www.uforq.asn.au/casefiles/circles.html

According to this site, there haven't been any reported crop circles in Oz in 2007.
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/inter2007/inter2007.html

If you're interested, you might like this link too:

http://www.spiritual.com.au/articles/et/crop-circles1-jumana.htm

Thoughtbreach
4th November 2007, 08:54 AM
Yayer, am familar with crop circles for many years now, including some of those sites. Many are crap, but the complex, huge unbroken ones have been proven to be beyond human means.

Some of them are absolutely massive and appear in 5 minutes sometimes. They can be difficulty to understand. Ails can think in many different ways. Sometimes they can be understood, logically, abstract and even scientifically . You've seen the binary code crop circle right? Is pretty swoyt. Some scientists decoded the circle and got an interesting message. Just checkout the "crabwood" formation under Google or something.

Obviously you cant really trust anyone in the whole complex matter, but if i had a choice between a world leader/earthling and and ail, I'd probably more likely trust the ail. lol.

Beekeeper
4th November 2007, 09:01 AM
Yes, I came across that one. Hmm, very complex but.... I don't know.

CFTraveler
4th November 2007, 10:06 PM
Obviously you cant really trust anyone in the whole complex matter, but if i had a choice between a world leader/earthling and and ail, I'd probably more likely trust the ail. lol. I prob. wouldn't trust either- I'd think they're in cahoots with each other.

Thoughtbreach
5th November 2007, 03:30 AM
You absolutely right some of these outsiders are in cahoots.

It boggles me why some of these ails are "evil", we are still hear breathing making choices on the most part for 1000s of years...but i don't deny such case in some circumstance.

You would think someone who has advanced for 1000s of years spiritually would have naturally fostered a benevolent attitude, as this state i feel is necessary to unlock the higher potentials of the mind and universe. And it doesn't take someone to be an advanced alien to understand that a peaceful attitude reaps greater rewards longterm.

It's immensely complicated, and most of our information is painted in ways that can be completely inaccurate and speculative. In fact, I doubt we can even comprehend how some of these ails think who are immensely intelligent, longterm forward minded and extremely centered individuals. Sometimes the little green ail cumin to get you, abduct you and eat you sounds a little [removed racial slur]-Admin in picture, with its simplicity. Especially when we know they been around in our history for huge length of time, behind the scenes and out front.

On the other hand, again i don't deny some of their poor communication skills and their immensely intrusive and frightening way and procedure. Many of the little big eyed grey dudes are actually part machine "worker dudes", and seem very unemotional indeed. And to hear we are defined as "containers" isn't too pleasant. Still there's many groups, many individuals of ET and they are often in mixed physical groups.

I have studied the whole phenomenon for 5-6 years now, talking to people, going to clubs, reading, and my own experiences etc, and i still am processing information and trying not to make quick conclusions...but i think everyone should stay positive regarding these matters and take control.

Beekeeper
5th November 2007, 09:22 AM
I think we need to be very skeptical. If we have been under observation for centuries it could be that they know us very well and know exactly how to deceive us. It also occurs to me that the greys may have a vulnerability or missing factor and that their reluctance to reveal themselves is more about biding time rather than non-interference or hidden positive influence.

On further ponderance, they haven't really failed to reveal themselves. Greys in their various forms (goblins) are a pretty strong archetype and there really is no shortage of abduction accounts that many believe. These, on the whole, reveal an emotionless being driven by scientific curiosity rather than an ethical being driven by compassionate concern for humankind. The way they have revealed themselves, then, begs the question of why they wish to maintain a mythological status in human culture.

Thoughtbreach
5th November 2007, 11:16 AM
The grays are strange lot aren't they. But don't forget, there are many ails out there, and related to us too. I think its childish to define people by physical appearance also. Not all grays are punks, and not all punks are grays. lol. They all mix together doing their jobs too! Grays, reptiles, Nordics, dwarf like things etc so much diversity. There has been lot of contact with grays and reptiles that had been peaceful, just as there has been cases of hostile Nordic looking and human like dudes.

Fear is a waste of time, got to step up to whatever one faces, otherwise we aren't worth the energy body we use. It's difficult sometimes, but we must. It's how we break free.