PDA

View Full Version : Wave 7: Odyssey 2 - Expansion in Locale 1

Absinth Minded
31st October 2007, 04:14 PM
Hello everybody,

I am new to this forum and I have a question. I have an older version of Gateway that I am working with. I started the "expansion in locale 1," where you are supposed to be detecting your energy body and "vibrations." Now, I do get a sensation of tingling and what feels like fluttering for a short time that comes and goes, but I am not sure if this is what they consider vibrations. Am I looking for the right thing? Any information that you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much!

AM

CFTraveler
31st October 2007, 05:04 PM
Unfortunately, there's no objective answer to your question, because everybody experiences vibrations differently, and they can go from a slight buzzing to strong strong mechanical-type vibrations, even down to a sort of 'swaying' of your point-of view, sort of like a side to side or front to back swaying like being dizzy. All of these apply, and some people don't get any vibrations at all, or not long enough to hardly notice (hence the awareness exercises). So almost any vibrationlike sensation is ok in this case.

Korpo
31st October 2007, 07:57 PM
There's a Wave 7? :shock:

Oliver

Absinth Minded
3rd November 2007, 03:52 AM
There's a Wave 7? :shock:

Oliver

Yeah, in the older version of the gateway program. They made a change a few years ago, removing some things and adding the Focus 12 reinforcements, Focus 15, etc. I am curious as to what goes on in Focus 15, if anybody wants to share :wink:

Korpo
3rd November 2007, 04:46 AM
Focus 15 and Focus 21 were added, BTW.

Focus 15 is the state of beyond time (or at least of extreme time distortion).

Cannot remember what Focus 21 was. :? Have to look it up.

Thanks for the info about Odyssey 2! :)

Oliver

Absinth Minded
3rd November 2007, 05:16 AM
Focus 15 and Focus 21 were added, BTW.

Focus 15 is the state of beyond time (or at least of extreme time distortion).

Oliver

What do you mean by beyond time/extreme time distortion?